Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Well, Prowl, I must say you look quite horrible," Nothus remarked, noticing how hungry Prowl looked as they followed Mika to her apartment building. "You're like a zombie; it's actually freaking me out! Now that's something."

"Nothus, Prowl looks just fine to me," Erimis said with a serious face. "You always tend to pick out the negatives of people, Fursona or not." He gave up on scolding Nothus and turned his attention to Mika instead. He quickened his pace to walk next to her, leaving Nothus and Prowl following behind. "So, what are you going to prepare for us, Chef Mika?" he asked in a playful manner.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Prowl shuffled behind Mika anyway, he didn't really mind how he looked, never did. He just wanted food. "I know. I haven't eaten anything since I got here, and two more days before that, not counting the single beef jerky I had on my break..." He groaned, trying to keep his tone cheery but stopped smiling as another loud growl came from his stomach and his ears drooped again. "I kinda burned out after that bout with whatshisface jerkoff's name."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hehe oh someone is getting big down there." Monia cooed as she continued to rub Ereth's crotch. "Mind if I take it out?"

"What the hell!" Tia yelled as she came into the room with the three dragons doing the naughty.

"Aw crap parential guidence is here." Monia groaned turning around to Tia.

"Monia put your clothes on. I don't want you doing THAT here." Tia barked as she looked at the other two dragons. "And you two! I'm going to ring your neck and the necks of your creators."

"Shessh Tia relax, were just having fun. Just look how big these dragons are hmm?" she eyed Mar's and Ereth's crotchs. "I know you like them big too." she winked

"Tha-thats not at issue here!" she stammered as she blushed heavily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Streets)

Mika at that time, untie her long green hair and letting it hanging freely before looking to Erimis. "Just say anything and we'll make it just for you and the others. I also makes a very special desserts." Mika stated in such a cute smile.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmrrr...you can take it out any time you'd like, baby..." Ereth grinned, winking at Monia before Tia had burst into the room. "Heh, yeah, we were just having some fun..." he added, turning his body slightly to face the girl, his now tented pants showing his growing erection. "Right, Big Blue?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Streets)

Erimis gazed at Mika's long, beautiful green hair before realizing what he was doing. He blushed. "I guess I'll let Prowl or Nothus decide. I pretty much live off of ramen. Pretty pathetic, right?" Now, he looked down at the ground in shame. "But, if it isn't too much trouble, and if you know how, do you think you could make me a cheesecake? That's my favorite dessert and I haven't had one in years."

"Well, I don't care what you fix either, as long as it involves meat," Nothus stated. He flicked his tongue out, imagining smoked meat in his mouth.

The OCA
[Streets]

"Y'mean it?" Prowl beamed at her, his eyes practically lighting up as he walked up beside her warily. "I don't mind what ya' fix up, I'm sure it'll taste awesome, and I'm not just saying that cuz' I'm starving!" He said sincerely, nudging her arm with his nose affectionately. "Feed me, and I'll do your chores, I'll cook, I'll clean your apartment, I'll do the dishes, do the laundry-"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Sure thing. I will make the most delicious ramen and cheesecake with special dressings just for you." Mika stated, looking to Nothus. "No problem. I will make a nice grilled, low-fat steak that makes your taste senses gone wild."

She felt Prowl's nose nudging her shoulder, smiling. "Aww..You're so sweet. But today, you all are my guest, and I'm the chef in charge together with my assistant, Mizuki. As I described in furry forum, she likes to cook almost all types of foods and desserts with special dressings. We will make sure you're in heaven after taking the first bite." Mika said while giggling cutely.

After a while, Mika arrives in front of her apartment. "Okay. All of you can take a lift or fly or jump to the 10th and the last floor of this apartment, and wait patiently. Okay?" She then stepped in the apartment and push the lift button.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Erimis got on the lift with Mika. "See ya at the top, Nothus," he said and smiled. "And don't do anything foolish, understood?" He laughed.

Nothus flicked his tongue out at Erimis. "Yeah, you better just watch yourself," Nothus retaliated and spread his wings in preparation of flight. "Want a lift, Prowl?" Nothus asked the coyote Fursona. "I can guarantee I won't crash into anything."

The OCA
Prowl snuffed his nose and rubbed it. "S'okay N. I believe ya, but I don't wanna be carried just yet." He stuck his tongue out playfully and crouched down, preparing for a jump. He vanished in a burst of immense speed, a gust of wind whooshing outward as he jumped and he seemingly instantly reappeared level to the 10th floor, landing gracefully and silently on the railing of the balcony out in the hall as if he were very light. He gets down and opens the door that lead to the hallway after picking its lock with his claw, then strides over to the lift and leans against the wall to wait for them to arrive.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers