Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex chose Ren, simply because she actually needed his cock. He walked closer to the Renamon and kissed her lips and whispered, "Thank you Ren. Would you like to fuck you as a reward?" Alex whispered, before kissing her cheek and moving to her neck.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren smiled and said "I dont care as long as its not my ass and your gentle...." She said softly. In truth, her pussy was very sore and tender from the awful fucking she had received, but her need for his dick was far to great right now and she ignored it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and eyed her large breasts and licked his lips. "Don't be too loud now my dear," Alex said and took off his pants and grabbed her breasts. He then moved so his cock was between them and he released her breasts. "Use your breasts to pleasure my cock, and suck the head with your mouth, Ren."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As soon has his cock touched Ren she seemed to have a mini orgasm. "Oh thank you..." She moaned as she gratefully took her breasts and and massaged them so that it would pleasure his dick gently lapping at its head and sucking it when sh could. He could tell that she really did need this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and thrusts his cock into Ren's mouth, slowly at first, but quickly increasing the speed and how deep his cock went into her as his balls began hitting Ren's furry face. "Keep going Ren, suck, use your tits, keep going my dear..." he moaned.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren was all to happy to comply, her tongue swiveling all over his dick and sliding around it as she sucked vigorously. She needed his seed, she wanted and needed it, and she hated herself for it but she wanted it anyways.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex suddenly pulled out his dick and kept it just out of Ren's lip's reach. "Beg, my dear love slut. Beg for my cock in your sexy little mouth, beg for my seed, Ren, beg and I'll give it to you," Alex smiled, teasing her with his cock so close to her lips.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh...ahhh..." Ren mumbled as she reached for his dick with her mouth, falling just short. "Please...Please let me suck on your dick master...please let me drink your seed." She with tears in her eyes, her pussy already wet. "Please...if you dont...I'll die..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And I don't want that," Alex smiled and slammed his cock into her mouth and with a few quick thrusts he let out some cum into her mouth, though he kept thrusting a bit, obviously nowhere near tired. "There you go dear. Drink up, you earned it."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren did not need to be told twice and eagerly lapped up the cum and drank it, her pussy soaking wet. She wanted release but if he began to fuck her with her broken leg there was a high chance he would hurt her....but dare she touch herself? She blushed as she pondered these thing and continued sucking gently on his member.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)