Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Thank you, Faiz, and you too, Mika," Solia said as she munched on the food that was handed to her. She felt her magical energy recharging again, along with a filling feeling in her stomach. When she finished the food, she leaned on Faiz and gazed up at the darkening sky. The night's first stars shone in the sky, gazing right back at the trio. Then, Solia looked up at Faiz's face longingly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"You are always welcomed." Mika smile as munch the whole food under her maw and gulp it down slowly, leaning her back against the tree trunk.

Faiz also eat the food in slow place to make sure all the nutrients absorbed into his body. He notices Solia looking to his face and blushing lightly. His both soft furry tails coil around her waists like a warm blanket.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia blushed even more when she felt Faiz's warm, furry tails around her waist. The tingling feeling came again and spread through her entire body. Not able to take it any longer, Solia reached her hand behind Faiz's head and kissed him passionately on the mouth again, but for a much longer time than the first time she kissed him. "Sorry," she apologized. "I don't know what came over me." She turned her head away from him.

The OCA
Faiz couldn't help but blush even more as Solia's lips touches his and kissed him longer than the first kiss he received. Once she broke the kiss, he quickly put the food left into his mouth and much it slowly before swallow. "...That's okay..." He stated near whisper, coiling his tails on her waists even more.

"You two really looks cute like a perfect couple." Mika said in cute giggles, watching them feeling shy to each other.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia covered her red face in embarassment. "How could you say that, Mika," she said. "Even though it's true." She was back to her normal, cheery self. Solia caressed one of Faiz's tails softly and with her other hand, rubbed his furry side.

The OCA
"I getting jealous of you two. So lovey-dovey." Mika giggles cutely while Faiz in the meantime, letting out a soft murr as Solia caress one of his tails and his side. He still being quiet and blushing in embarassment from what happen just now.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia giggled along with her. "Well, you could always come over and sit next to me, Mika," Solia said and winked at the dragoness. "As a matter of fact, I would love it if you did. It's not fair for Faiz to get all the attention." She patted the branch next to her. "It's not going to be the perfect darkness for a while, so we might as well do something to pass the time." She smiled.

The OCA
"As you wish, Solia." The green dragoness then approaches the duo and sit next to the female human. "So, any idea what we should do now, while waiting for the day turns pitch-black?" She asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia didn't say anything, but instead turned to Mika, reached her hands behind the dragoness's head, and kissed her, just like she kissed Faiz. "I don't know," Solia said, with in a mischievious tone of voice. "I've got two incredibly sexy fursons sitting to either side of me. What do you think we should do, Mika?" She giggled a little and looked directly into Mika's eyes.

The OCA
Mika in the other hand, stunned and blush a little bit from Solia's action. No girls in her life kissed her directly on her lips. She really wants to pounce Solia and 'teases' her but since they're at the dangerous zone, she had to hold it. "I guess we should wait here and less talking to avoid the guards sees us." Mika stated as licking Solia's fairy cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds