Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Heavy Lockdown Cell Number 2)

Ardeal awoke suddenly. "W-what's going on? Where am I?" he asked, actually hoping for an answer. Luckily, there was one.

"The queen thought we were so pathetic, she spared us," Quarry answered in a spiteful tone. "She was just too powerful."

Ardeal tried to move, but found he was heavily chained to the wall. His stolen sword was in a corner of the cell away from him along with Quarry's fan.

Quarry looked at Ardeal apologetically. "Sorry, kid, but there's no escape now."

(The Path to the Devoceps: Southern Half)

As Solia walked with her two friends down the path to save her brother, the great city of Narastola had shrunk behind the horizon. Now, the intimidating crags of the Devoceps loomed ahead of them. They weren't the biggest mountains in Dalmaschior, but they still had size on their side.

"Have either of you two climbed a mountain before?" Solia asked with slight anxiety. "There is a path that will take us over the mountain, but I'm still worried about what might dwell up there." She shivered and leaned closer to Faiz for comfort.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The duo looking to the mountain which standing not too far from their current location, Mika smiling. "We can climb and passed that mountain in no time. Come!" Mika stated as she runs to the mountain and perform a very hard jump to each part of the rock, till she arrive at the top. "Hey you two! Come here quick!" She yelled while waving her claws.

Faiz kneels in front of Solia, wanted to carry her on his back. "Here...Let me carry you..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia blushed. "Aww, Faiz, you're so sweet!" She climbed onto his back and held her arms around his neck, tight enough to have a good grip, soft enough not to choke him. She buried her face in his black hair and nuzzled the back of his head. "I'm ready, Faiz," she said, bracing herself.

The OCA
"You're welcome..." Faiz replied in soft tone as stood up and runs to the mountain before making a jump on each rock, till they're arrived on the top.

"You got to see this." Mika stated, pointing her index claws to the beautiful view of the surroundings plus the Devoceps in front of them. "It's beautiful, is it? And we're getting closer to Devoceps."

The wolf take a long glace of the magnificent view while taking a deep breath of fresh air, before let it out.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia peered over Faiz's shoulder. The Devoceps were indeed a large mountain range, but she was sure that with Faiz and Mika's great leaping power, they would be at Queen's Castle in no time. Solia gazed at the horizon where the sun was saying goodbye to the inhabitants of Dalmaschior. Solia climbed a little higher on Faiz's back so that she could kiss him on the cheek. She giggled.

"Past these accursed mountains lies my brother," she said, her voice tinted with an authoritative tone. "What are we going to do now? Continue, or stop for the night? If you are up for it, I'd like to continue until it actually gets dark." Solia was quite anxious now, especially since she was so close to her goal.

(???)

"It's great to see you again, Your Majesty," a girl wearing maid's clothes said as the queen stepped onto the stone platform. The train behind her took off, blowing it's whistle signaling it's departure. The girl had short pink hair and green eyes. A red ribbon tied in her hair fluttered in the breeze. She smiled and gave the queen a hug.

"You're bold, Aveel," the queen replied, embracing the girl back.

"It's only because I love you so much," Aveel replied. She reached her hand behind the queen's head and kissed her hard on the lips. The queen didn't try to stop her, but instead slipped her tongue into Aveel's mouth.

(Narastola: Cathedral)

Vance suddenly awoke with a start. He grabbed his scythe and entered his battle stance, until he realized that he was in the cathedral, and had been lying down on the front pew. He lowered his guard, but was taken aback when the cathedral doors opened up, filling the dark building with twilight.

The OCA
"Shh...Don't say that word. It's a 'taboo' for us. It's almost close and it's in our vision." Mika said, looking to the Devoceps. "We don't want your brother stay even longer and being tortured, so do applies for other prisoner." The dragoness then jumped down and landed on the tree, moving forward to the Devoceps before Faiz follows Mika behind, holding Solia in gentle like carrying a fragile items.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Queen's Castle: Heart Room)

A woman in a long flowing purple dress littered with star designs sat at a wooden table in the middle of a room made of pink stones with hearts engraved in the stones. She peered into a crystal ball in front of her with violet eyes. "So they come," she said, and leaned back in the creaky wooden chair she was seated in.

(Near The Devoceps Mountain Range)

From Faiz's back, Solia could get a slightly better view of her surroundings, checking constantly for danger. Luckily, she found nothing. As the sunlight faded, it's warmth did, too. However, Faiz's fur was so warm. She blushed and rubbed her head against the fur on his shoulder. The mountain in the range grew larger and larger until the trio was standing right in front of it and looking at a rocky path that led to the very top, and on the opposite side, led down into the valley where Queen's Castle was standing. Solia could here inhuman shrieking coming from the top of the mountain.

"What was that?" she asked, her heartbeat increasing with actual fright. She had heard stories of different monsters that live in the wildernesses surrounding different towns.

The OCA
Faiz and Mika heard that shrieking, but they didn't stop but continued leaping on each tree branch, moving forward the Queen's castle in fast rate which normal human unable to catch them. "If the monsters appear in front of us, we just ignore them and continue moving. If they follow us, Faiz will kill them in no time." Mika stated, and they arrives on the valley, quickly hid on the large tree branch. "So, what's the next plan, Solia?" The dragoness asked in near whisper.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Monarch's Valley)

Solia was surprised when she found herself in the valley. Where had all the time gone? But the fact that she could see the solitary stone castle sitting in the middle of the valley.

"Okay," she said. "The closer we get to the castle, the more cover we lose. Eventually, there will be no trees that we can use. The castle has four main turrets with sentries posted at each one. If we disable the one closest to us, we should be able to sneak in pretty easily, through the front door in fact." She paused and laughed. "Well, the front gate anyways. The dungeons should be located under the main foundation near the entranceway is what I've heard from other people. So, once we infiltrate the castle, we'll follow the main hallway and check all the doors along that hallway until we find a really dark one that tilts downwards. That'll take us to the dungeons. We'll knock out or kill anyone who gets in our way. We'll take the keys from the dungeonmaster and get Ardeal and anyone else out of there. From there, we head back the way we came. As long as none of the guards we encountered the first time can ring the alarm, we should be fine. We might as well carry out the plan now, under the cover of darkness, and we'll rest when we're safely over the Devoceps again. And that's the plan, my friends. If you think it's too much, we can recharge our batteries now, and assault tomorrow. I'll just cast a few more spells than usual. If not, then we set out immediately."

The OCA
Mika chuckes lightly "Not much, but it's overwhelmingly a lot. Based on your information, we have a rough idea of what we should do. But, we normally sneaked in from other place, not to the front door." The dragoness hang the pack of food on the other tree branch, but before she do so, she took out some edible food for them. "Here you are. Energy is essential for this mission. Without it, our mind unable to work properly. We wait till the day turns pitch-black."

Faiz place Solia gently on the tree branch besides him in sitting position, before giving the food to her. "Here, Solia..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds