Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
"No... problem... aaarrrrggghh!!" Soma shouted in pain "Damnit!" He had managed to save Vocario but he had to pay the price, the rock had hit his left arm and shatered his bone in various places "At least it was only my left arm and not my right" He stood up, his dead left arm splatering blood on the floor "This guy's gonna be a pain in the ass" He unsheathed his sword and took a defensive stance with only his right arm, his vision was blurry and his head was dizzy from the wound.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Yoosei watched another demon fall and she then looked at the last one standing. That one definately meant problems for them. "guys we have to work as a team. we have to find a way to attack it, leaving it no chance to counter-attack"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Etimov shook his head, "The folly." He simply said, spinning around in a circle, outstretching his pierced arm, causing the dagger to fly outstraight in a surprise towards the rushing Daisy. "Die."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy was laughing as she felt the touch of the cold steel. The demon's aim was true, and she could tell this was the end for her.

She stopped and sank to her knees, shaking as she tried to breathe, the dagger embedded in her heart.

'Oops... i guess... i didn't take this seriously enough...' She gasped,

'I'm sorry... everyone... i did my best... but in the end... i was only a burden.'

Tears began to run down the dancer's face, and she could feel the icy cold of death spread throughout her body.

'I hope... i hope that you'll all remember me...' She sobbed,

'I...I-I don't wanna die!'

Daisy cried with the last of her breath, then she slowly toppled backwards, her sightless green eyes staring at the sky, and her trusty tambourine gently sliding out of her grasp.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Brandon saw Daisy go down, and something deep inside him snapped. He had seen a lot of death in his travels, but never the death of a girl. He swung his maul up and charged the demon with speed he didn't knew he had, swinging the heavy hammer blindly in a fit of pure rage.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: omg, death? Mian, you want to be a Soul?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: T_T that was so touching *sniff* Mian this is for you, you earn it *Gives an Oscar to Mian*

Ok back to the RP

IC:

Soma's eyes widened as he saw the girl dying in front of him, soon after a feeling of hatred consumed his body "YOU!!!" His rage overpowered the pain of his arm, he rushed at the demon with his sword at hand "You are so dead!!"
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Daisy!" The Magician cried, ignoring his injuries, he rushed to the dancer's side and lifted her head. It had only been a day since they met, but they had all become allies in a way. Losing Daisy was losing a friend, and to Ray, it was like losing family. Ray's friends and family was his world... he felt like a part of his world crumbled right then and there. Placing her body on a wheeled plank like the one he skated on, he moved her body carefully to the back in silent pained reverence.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Vocatio was awestruck. Just a moment ago, he had managed to escape death thanks to a friend, but another had fallen to the icy tendrils of death. He stood slowly up, in an almost frightening way and reached into his pouch to pull out some needles. His only weapons besides his fists. One of his daggers was embedded in Hugen, another in the heart of a potential friend and definite ally. And his sword, still stuck in the last demon's arm. He threw 3 needles each at the demon's knee caps and hurled 3 more at each of his eyes. "You deserve nothing. No pleasure, no sight, and certainly not life." A single lonely tear trickled down his cheek. A stranger. But a stranger he held a bond with, like every other person that was fighting for their lives.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Drake's heart sank as he watched Daisy fall. "You son of a bitch!" The elf cried out pulling his sword back and charging Etimov. His eyes flashing with angry as the electricity started to run down his sword and spark the ground as he rushed the demon. "Take this!!!!" he cried out as he jumped up and slashed down on Etimov's left wing with his sword covered in electricity. A power he couldn't seem to control.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)