Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"You have nothing to be sorry about, Tia," Erimis said. "I'm the one who should be sorry." He bowed his head. "Sorry for making up such a rude Fursona," he said sincerely as he glared at Nothus.

Nothus sighed. "I'm sorry, Tia. You are definitely not bugging us. And you-" he paused to lift Prowl back to a standing position. "Let's try not to be an embodiment of our creators, okay?" Nothus stated in Prowl's ear, the tip of his forked tongue lightly touching the inside of it.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Mika, former college student here and right now working as a waitress at the cafe' down the streets, not too far from here. It's nice to meet you, Tia." She stated as bowing her head, showing a symbol of respect.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[College Ground]

Prowl chuckled as Nothus had him straighten up. "I'm just kickin' it old school and- AH!!" He shivered violently, jumping away as he felt the tip of Nothus' tongue flick the inside of his ear a little. It tickled! "Dude! Don't do that!" He laughed, fur bristling down his back.

Raymond fought his way out of the bushes, his hair mussed up with bits of twigs and leaves sticking out of it. "Grr. Coyote kisses, bleagh." He stuck his tongue out.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh yeah sorry about not introducing myself properly..." Alex nodded, "I'm Alexander Phane. You can just call me Alex though." He smiled a bit. "So you're researching what's been happening around to make our fursonas appear in our world? Hmm." Mar pondered, "All I remember is that two weeks ago there was this big storm, and I was playing a game with headphones on, so I didn't notice lighting until everything flashed madly!" he explained, trying to sound clear, "I tried reaching the cable to disconnect my PC, but I got knocked back by a spark or something. Before I knew it, my machine had gone to heaven, and I couldn't breathe." Before anyone made any obvious question, Alex fast forwarded it slightly, "To say the least I had a ton of blue testosterone snoring on top of me. And that's all I remember." He said, shrugging.

(Kitchen)

"Wow." Was Mar's first reaction, "Looking good and curvy!" the dragon said, jumping forwards and next to Monia, "Can't really let you go unrewarded after this..." the blue dragon murred, smirking to Ereth as he got on the dragoness' size and gave her a rough lick to her neck. "Maybe we should feast on you."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tia chuckled at Prowler and Nothus before turning back to Mika, and listened to Alex's story. "Hey that's what happened last night too. My computer shut down and when I woke up 'she' was there. And she broke my alarm clock."

Monia giggled as Mar came close to her. "Oh really now?" she purred slightly with her tail stroking one of his big legs. "Or maybe I'll be the one feasting on you two hmmm?" she chuckled running a claw down his abs giving a coyfull smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mika listen to Tia and Alex's explanation, nodding her head a little bit. "Hmm..." Then, she glance to Erimis and Ray. "How abouy you two? Having a similar experience like Tia and Alex?" She asked, making sure that all this things happen during heavy thunderstorm.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Either way sounds great to me." Ereth grinned, standing up and approaching the dragoness, placing his claws on her hips and rubbing them gently, feeling the smooth scales as he glanced down at her expanded chest. "Mmm, yeah, I could definitely go for a hot dragoness babe, right now..." he added with a sly wink towards Monia. "Couldn't you, Big Blue?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[College Grounds]

Ray scratched his chin. "I was up late too, around four AM when lightning flashed. I heard a thud on top of my apartment, but my laptop was fine. Granted, I was working on Prowl's profile when the screen flickered... I think I dozed off or something, everything went black." He said.

Prowl grimaced. "I remember hittin' the top of your apartment complex and fallin' down to the alley. Why'd you have to live so frickin' high up?" He patted his romp. "It was raining too. I slept in a cardboard box, Solid Snake style!"

Ray shrugged. "I like the city at night."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Erimis scratched his head. "I was up late studying when the lightning struck and murdered my computer. I was upset, but I was too tired to do anything. I woke up the next morning, my apartment was a mess and there were feathers everywhere. Later, here at the college, I found Nothus spying on me from a tree. He apparently left my apartment last night, but he won't tell me where." Erimis looked at Nothus strangely.

Nothus laughed hoarsely. It was a strange sound. "Sorry, Prowl. I didn't mean to. But to turn attentions to Erimis here, I would tell you where I went if I could remember."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"S'alright!" Prowl chuckled, shaking his head so his perky ears flapped, his tongue sticking out. "I'm just kinda ticklish! What's up with that?" He asked Ray.

"I wanted to give you a few dozen handicaps." Ray said casually, shrugging.

"Remind me to kick your ass some more." Prowl muttered under his breath.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers