Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(College Grounds)

"Yeah, those two don't really get along well," Erimis pointed out to Mika. "And now that you mention food...," he broke off as his stomach growled. He blushed. "I really haven't had anything to eat all day," he said as he rubbed the back of his head. "So, I think a picnic would be nice. Come here, Nothus."

Nothus had been watching the arguing Ray and Prowl. "What? This is quite the interesting spectacle." He strolled over to Erimis and Mika.

"Food?" Erimis asked.

Nothus sighed. "Meh, why the hell not?" he asked rhetorically.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[College Grounds]

Prowl immediately abandoned his argument with Ray at the mention of food. Now that Mika had mentioned it, he hadn't eaten anything but the beef jerky he had during his break since he got here. His stomach growled loudly and he clutched his muscular midriff embarrassedly and chuckled. "Sorry... food does sound nice."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ereth grinned, glancing at Monia's big rump as she cooked. "Hard not to be a bad dragon, especially around someone as sexy as yourself!" he teased, tail wagging in joy as he took in the delicious scent of the food, his stomach giving a loud growl of hunger. "Mmm...can't wait to eat!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mar dropped onto a couch nearby at Monia's request, staring at her every movement as she cooked, "Don't forget the butter... I like it hot." He said, chuckling dirtily as he waited.

Alex nodded to Tia, "Okay, while you guys stay here I'll go see the others. Be right back!" he said, making sure that Mar was with them in the kitchen as he turned around and left.

(Outside)

Alex came rushing out, "H-hey! Sorry about, oh you're not leaving, good call!" he said rapidly, and to himself. The white-haired boy walked up to Mika and Erimis, "What is what you wanted to discuss? I'm all ears now."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(College Grounds)

"That would be good. Myself and Mizuki will cook a most delicious meal for all of you." Mika stated before heard Alex's voice. "Well, we are almost leaving. Since all of us here, well, maybe some, we want to discuss something about how our Fursona created in the furry forum appears in our world which only us can see. I can get the rough idea of what happen on me 4 days before, but at least I can hear from other creator. We can start with Alex."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tia blink as she heard Mar's words and turned to Monia. "Uhm Monia, is there anything I can do?"

"Oh don't worry hun. You need to sit down and relax." She turned to Mar with a wink. "I'll make sure I put all the hotness you want on it...Big blue." she winked once more making more hotcakes.

"But you I moved water at school." Monia paused and looked over the girl once. "Well that's not a problem I can do the same." she giggled.

"Uh that's not normal for a human." Tia answered dryly.
"It isn't?" Monia replied, "Huh I thought everyone had some sort of power. I can even do this." Suddenly Tia could have sworn that Monia's breasts stirred and grew pressing against her shirt and her hips tightening on her jeans. The surprised look caused the dragoness to giggle.
"You seem surprised. If your my creator, as these guys say, you gave this to me."

"Yeah but it's still shocking to see it."

"Well hun it's the way I am. Now go get some rest yourself. I need to feed the boys." she picked up the two plates and walked towards the two dragons. Her enlarged hips swaying.

Tia rolled her eyes as she realized that her fursona was such a flirt. She saw Alex leave the room and followed him seeing him talk with another fursona and a girl. "Uhm hey." she replied trying to get over her shyness of the new people.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(College Grounds)

"Tia, right?" Erimis asked as he waved at her. "My name's Erimis Cauda. You might have seen me around...or not. I kind of keep to myself most of the time." He gestured to his hybrid Fursona. "This is Nothus."

"I can introduce myself, fool," Nothus hissed. "I'm not some embecile. Nothus Viper at your service." Nothus bowed slightly to the human girl. "But right now, I'm more interested in what this boy has to say," he stated flatly as he pointed at Alex. "We've been wanting to know other people's takes on this whole Fursona situation," he said, almost as if he wasn't a Fursona himself.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Oooh, another growing girl, huh?" Ereth asked, seeing the little growth that had taken place on Monia's chest and waist, the dragon eagerly licking his lips. "Great, you've got even more in common with us than I thought!" he added, grinning wide, but his stomach giving another growl of hunger.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[College Grounds]

"Well, seeing as you already know me (cough- we're schoolmates), Alex, Tia, this is-" Ray tried to introduce Prowl, but the coyote pushed him into the foliage.

Like a real horndog, Prowl knelt on one knee before Tia and held her hand. "Prowler Dharke. Fursona. At your service." He said, and gave her hand a small dry (cute) lick.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh sorry to bug you." Soon as she said that she felt Prowler touch her hand and licked it. She blushed deeply. 'Oh my....it's nice to meet you Prowler." she said being taken aback by the fursona forwardness.

Monia's ear twitched. "Common hmmm?" she said placing the plates on the table in front of the two blue dragons. Her eyes wandering their muscles and she smirked giving them a peek of her deep cleveage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)