Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
As Drake made his way to Hugen's tail and rose his sword the demon made the strike causing the elf to fall on his butt. "Crap!" he shouted as his sword flung from his hands and flew into the air. The sword spinning wildly as it reached it's peak then started to fall and finally land on Hugen's tail pirecing it. Drake felt a sweatdrop on his cheek and chuckled. "Well I guess that'll work."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Taking advantage of the distraction Alexis provided, Vocatio leapt from the shadows, his sword outstretched, his muscles flexed to the maximum.

"Thank you, Alexis!!" he shouted as he was about to strike Etimov's left side, but feigned the hit and instead slashed the demon's right arm.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
'Dark! Gimme a boost! I'm gonna jump onto his shoulders, so hurry it up!' Daisy cried, steeling herself as she placed a foot in Dark's hands.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: lol actually, the one that confused me was Masquerade, but the issue's been taken care of already.

IC:

Etimov looked up at the stalactite falling, "Cheap trick. Although resourceful" He said, not taking his eyes off the falling boulder, yet, his over-developed demon senses alerted him of extra danger, however, it also came with an extra strategy. Silent and unwarned as always, Etimov flaunted an evasive move to Vocatio's slash, the dagger did connect with his arm, but Etimov was more like forcing the dagger onto his bicep, the cords of the tendon severed, and the dagger pierced within his flesh. A grunt escaped the elder demon, however, in one great hasty move, he forced his wounded arm to the side, taking the chance Vocatio was holding the dagger, thus he forced the young man where he was standing as well, effectively switching places in less than five seconds. "Cruel irony." He muttered as the piece of heavy rock Alexia had meant to fall on his self fell onto Vocatio instead.

Hugen however, just wasn't in his best spot anymore. The fissure had failed to withhold them, and his punctured tail kept him tied down! It was the now or never. And Brandon had succeded, "GRRROAR!" the boar roared, falling onto the floor with a big, open wound on his back. The winged animal soon found itself reverting into its earlier form, without wings or fur. "Rrr... rrrarrgh... grrr... must... feed... grrrrrr...!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Brandon jumped to the back of the group, as he saw the demon go down. While his dexterity was different from others, the battle with the two demons had drained him.
"Gimme...g-gimme a sec..." he panted, as he took a drink from his canteen, "that...took...a lot outta me..."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yes!" Drake shouted as he watched Hugen fall in battle and he pulled his broadsword from the demon's tail. "We did it guys. We actually did it." The elf smiled looking at the rest of the group.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Our endeavors aren't done yet, friend!" Ray called at him from behind. Etimov was still there and he didn't want anyone else to get caught by surprise. Etimov was a whole other level compared to his brothers.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Damn! We're too laaaate,' Daisy wailed, 'I wanted to put my master plan into action... But whatever! Let's do our best to kill the last demon everyone!' She cried, batting her tambourine in a kind of cheer before running towards Etimov.

'You can leave him to me!' The dancer cried with reckless confidence, not really thinking about what she could actually do to defeat him.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Oh god!" Soma said looking at the falling rock above Vocario "Move!" He said, runing at top speed Soma tackled Vocario out of the way of the rock.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Vocatio let go of his sword as Soma tackled him to the ground away from the falling rock.

"Thank you so much," Vocatio said. "If it wasn't for you, my brains would be splattered all across the ground right now."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA