Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Monia... I think I like you already." Mar growled sensually, patting her back with his big claw and pushing her onto his hard belly after he noticed how eager she was for some physical contact, "C'mon, get near. They are real, they are hard, and they are mine. But that doesn't mean I can't share..." the dragon winked down to the busty dragon girl, murring suggestively.

Alex's eyes reduced to the size of dots yet again, his eyebrows twitching, "Guys, you realize we're still out in the open?" he mentioned, lifting a finger in his isolated position.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, yeah, maybe we should take her to a room, Big Blue?" Ereth asked with a chuckle, looking around Mar, at the blue dragoness. "We DO need to get out of public...heheh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh my you are a big boy." Monia said with a smile caressing the hard abs. She turned to Alex and whined. "Hey don't wreck my fun cutie. I like this dragon." she murred pressing her firm DD cup breasts against him. "So Mar want to share a room with me?"

"Monia!"

The dragoness ears winched. "Uh oh parental guidence." she said looking at Tia. "What just having fun."

"If you must...do that just in private not here okay?!" she paused and laid back still feeling drained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Joey's room)

"I notice this in the past 5 days." Mina answered, looking to Ereth and Mar flirting Monia. "I guess your Fursona really playful like that Big Blue. Oh yeah. I got to go now. Be careful ya." The long dark-green haired girl waves Joey and leaves the dorm, moving to Nothus.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Near Joey's Room)

"Wait, wait!!" Nothus suddenly shouted, his tongue flickering wildly. "Erimis and Ray are back, and it seems they have another Fursona with them."

Erimis picked up the pace, with Ray and Prowl in tow, when he saw Nothus and the fairly large group of Fursona and Fursona users around a particular dorm room. He shouted and waved, "Hey, Nothus! Hey, other people I don't know! We've found Prowl!"

'It seems as if Mika has done a pretty good job of getting everyone together,' he thought. 'She is so smart, and cute, too. Bah! What am I thinking!' A slight blush plagued his face as he paced down the hallway to meet the other Fursona users.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[With the Group]

Ray raised a hand to greet his schoolmates dully. For some reason, he suddenly didn't feel too proud of having a Fursona. Prowl was... Prowl, exuding an overly large air of sex appeal and charm, he was fast and strong, but he was just that, a good looking Coyote. Mar and... holy shit. were those Ereth and Monia!? Three of the "Big Four" Dragons he's RP'd, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, in college!? He knew Mar existed already, but damn! Ray suffered a Fursona form of "penis envy", or "His guns are bigger than mine!" syndrome. Dragons... and he made Prowl a mutt. Heck, look at Nothus! He's a cool hybrid thing!

Prowler on the other paw, was exuberant. Other Fursonas! He could even name most of them! He stayed calm, or at least tried to, his tail betrayed him by wagging left and right. "Hey, I'm Prowl. That kid's Fursona." He introduced himself in case their online knowledge hadn't carried on to them offline. He thumbed at Ray with a little disgust, indicating that he really didn't like being associated with the teenager.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"You two read my mind." Mar said to Ereth and Monia, his right claw moving under Monia's chin as he scratched it playfully, still murring to her as his tail wagged from left to right.

Alex ignored the behavior of the three dragons, they had lost them already. "Guys, it's nice to meet you and all, and I don't wanna sound rude, but I think Tia needs some peace and quiet for the rest of the day, so if you don't mind... can whatever you have to say wait? I'm interested in hearing it, but I should first deliver Tia to her room." He said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm?" Ereth looked up at Ray and Prowl. "Oh, I know you! You're Prowl, and you're that nutty insane guy!" He replied, pointing to Ray. "Didn't know you two were here as well!" he added with a hearty smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You know me?" Prowl and Ray asked at the same time, Ray with disbelief, Prowl with excitement.

"And you're Ereth!" Prowl chuckled. "Great meetin' ya on this side."

"N-nutty insane guy? My name's RAY!" The teenager exclaimed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Monia purred from the stroking of Mar's claw on her chin. She always loved that! However she turned to Tia seeing her human in an exhausted state. "Alright we should do that." She turned to Mar and Ereth. "Would you two gentledragons mind coming to our place? I think I could make something for both of you." she winked as she caressed the 'Big Blue's' chest affectionately before going beside Alex to help her carry Tia.

"Monia....I doubt my dorm room could fit both of them." she mumbled wanting to fall asleep again.

The dragoness giggled. "I know, just want to see who pushes who."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)