Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
OOC (Why's everyone so fast? I thought that was my ability! *Whines* But anyways, we should probably wait up a little for the other guys. ^^)

'Ray!' Daisy cried, as she saw the young illusionist get hit with the beam of energy. She dashed over to his wagon, grabbing an armful of goods, then back to her new friend.

'I hope i grabbed something useful,' she said, 'hurry up and do something, i'll try and distract him.'

With that, she gave a little twirl, and in a flurry of ribbon, she threw her tambourine at Hugen's face. The dancer quickly yanked it back, a coil of ribbon trailing from the instrument and into her hands.

She continued dancing, bells and tambourines flying towards the demons with colourful trails of ribbon spiralling about the air.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Drake grunted and fulled back as he watched the others attack. He scanned around the battleground trying to use the enviroment against the demon. "There has to be something."

Then it happened the whole wave of an energy blast from Hugen made the elf knight freeze. "Ah shit!" he yelled diving for the deck near a large boulder and just barely being missed by the attack. "This isn't good." he groaned as he got up. "We need to find a weak spot."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh shit! Ray!" Soma took an arrow from his quiver and shot at the flying boar's wide open mouth "Damn freak!" After his first shot he quickly grabbed another arrow and this time he aimed at his wing.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Ray grimaced at her, wincing a little in pain. "A thousand thanks, and a thousand pardons fair lady!" He bowed, grabbed a wand from the props she brought him and turned it into a paper flower.

"Alas, I am but a burden now!" He said, perhaps a little over dramatically. "I shall retreat a safe distance and assist from there!" He added, nodding. He then takes a few of the props she brought him; a carton of 'eggs' and a plank of wood. He dropped the plank on the ground and tipped his magician's hat to her with his uninjured arm. "Godspeed." He called at her, and hopped onto the plank. No sooner had he landed on it had he used his leg to propel himself toward the back of the group faster than he could normally run. It was as if the narrow and short piece of wood was gliding. (OOC: Apparently, I invented the skateboard! XD)
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hey guys, Vargas is becoming more slow in his actions.. perhaps we should disable his other arm" the thief murmured and tried to approach the other arm, slashing it with her dagger.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'm sorry Mian, but I think you got that wrong, the speedy one is the God Vidar, and Vocatio's his vessel. : x

Also, sorry about not waiting for all you 9 to post, but sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with everybody's actions, and that's why I post sooner, I'm just expecting the others to post just after that, anyway.

IC:

Etimov shook his head, "Insolent fool." He said, bending backwards as the bird swooped down, the stomach of the demon suddenly slitting and revealing something sharp from within. The dagger Etimov's legs had absorbed shot upwards, impaling itself through the little bird's body point blank, his stomach palpitating a couple times for a minute, until it closed back into its hardened six pack. The tail of the demon fell to the floor though, Vocatio had been too fast for the elder demon. "Hmph." He said, barely flinching even after losing half of one of his extensions. "I see nothing I say will make you withdraw. Very well." His arms unfolded and he turned around to face Vocatio, "You shall see your undoing sooner than later, o' speedy one."

Finally, thanks to Yoosei's and Brandon's last efforts, Vargas had sustained the last of his damage, "D-damn! This can't be!" he started glowing a shade of blue, his legs starting to fade into particles as all his body slowly started to explode bit by bit, and part by part.

Hugen on the other hand, had much fight left on himself, namely because once Soma's first arrow had hit his maw, he simply mockingly grabbed it started to use it as a toothpick for his fangs, "Why, thank you." He bellowed an evil laughter, before his wings outstretched, unfortunately, Soma's swift hunting ability had somehow made the second arrow pierce one of the nerves of his wings, "RRAAAWR!" The boar flinched painfully, the wing now feeling numb and heavy. His large body could not move at the moment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A sweatdrop formed on Drake as he watched the arrow being used as a toothpick. "He's just toying with us." the elf knight tried to think of a way to get the beasts attention. He noticed Hugen's tail, and smirked making his way to it and getting his broadsword ready. "This should get his attention. Come on Drake you can do it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: I think she was referring to her typing/posting speed or something! XD

If not, Fenrir (Brandon) has Animal speed, and Vocatio has Beast Taming (he's Tyr's Vessel) and yeah Mian, your special ability's Vidar's speed!

IC:

"You shan't have any roasted humans for now, demon! Perhaps a feast of omelets instead?!" Ray called as he reached the back, and threw the wooden carton of 'eggs' as hard as he could at the demon boar with his uninjured arm. The carton splintered against it's hide and the eggs exploded with small flares like many small (and very flashy) firecrackers.

OOC: OCD for being flashy, go figure.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
As soon as Brandon saw the demon attacking him fade into the void, he focused his attention on the other two. He retrieved his dagger and hurled it at the next closest demon, as he charged Hugen, the head of his maul spattered with demon blood.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC (Uh-huh, i meant what i said, Vocatio's ability is beast-taming, while mine's is Godspeed. But it's no biggie. ^^)

Daisy giggled as she saw the demons weaken.

'C'mon everyone! They got nothin' on us!' She said, dancing nimbly out of the way of a demon's blow.

all i ever wanted was the world.