Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
On the roof top of a nearby building, Ivan stood with his arms folded. His PDA in his paw as the look of annoyance was riddled on his face while on the PDA the message read.

However he had yet to recieve a message back from the boss. "Dam human..." he cursed between his sharp teeth. "I sometimes wonder why I bother listening to someone that doesn't get his hands dirty. He pulled out his PDA once more and scanned the area seeing Kaylin was making her way to the group. "So long as she doesn't cause too much problems...." he pulled out his pistol and checked it's ammo.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: *gulps and blinks* sorry for my absence..and err since I don't know what has been happening in this six pages, I'll try to get into this again slowly x3

IC:

Sarah had been in her computer for a while, yet she couldn't get the thought of her mind that more fursonas were out there. The first they had met, Yoosei knew him. That only made her wonder that there would be a connection with all these happenings. turning off the computer, the girl stood up and then walks out of her home again. she would go for a walk to see if she would have any luck of finding anyone more.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mrr?" Mar was about to make another question of Nothus, he wasn't considering him so bad since he had answered the first one, but a familiar voice alerted his ears that sprung up. He grinned once he saw who he was looking for, "Little Ereth!" The dragon said, tackling Ereth in the very same manner as he had done with Nothus earlier, pouncing him with a 'rawr'. "SO! You've come here too, huh?!" he said excitedly, wagging his tail happily.

"Huh...? Ereth?" Alex blinked, not believing what he was witnessing, "What is... wait, then that means..." he pieced things together, but did not have much time to think since the one he had bumped with was being apprehensive so suddenly. "Oh uh... no! I just brought her back!" He said nervously, "Hey Tia!" Alex called, looking down at the girl in his arms, "Is she your... uhm... your fursona?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Who are you calling little?" Ereth asked with a grin, giving the big blue dragon a hug, chuckling. "I never knew you were here, too! Nice to see the master of studs here!" he added, giving a playful lick to Mar's snout.

(Joey's Room)

"Uh, sure..." Joey nodded. "What do you need to talk about, Mika?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah that's Monia." Tia didn't know how to do this. Monia was a secret character she used in the furry fourms, but now seeing her out in the open she could feel her cheeks redden again. "Monia this is a Alex a good....." she paused looking up at Alex for a moment. "a friend. He helped me at the college when I became faint."

The dragoness eyes went from a angry stare to a pleasent one. "Oh really now....hehe well I do admit for a human he is very cute." she winked with her tail wagging. Tia found herself looking at her with a glare. Which only caused the dragoness to smirk further.

She walked closer to Alex and suddenlt touched his white hair. "Hmmm is this your real hair color or dyed?" she asked feeling how soft it was.
"Monia!" Tia spoke sharply.
"Hehe down girl. I'm just asking a simple question." she purred as she took her hand away and placed it on her wide hips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Joey's Room)

Mika was stunned for a while as Joey knows her name. "Ah, sweet. You know my name. No need for me to introduce myself." She pokes out tongue. "Its about this abnormal phenomena, where the Fursona, like what you saw..." She point to the group of Fursonas and Alex and Tia. "...I bet you still confused of what is actually happen. The story is, the storm are the main cause of this Fursonas, which we created in the furry forum section appears in our world. I know it's a short explanation, but at least it gives you a rough idea."

Mika turned to her back, looking around to sense the danger which already in her sight, before looking back to Joey. "Plus, someone is hunting for our Fursona, now. I already met other Fursonas and the creator about this. Protect your Fursona. Trust me."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Uhhh, how do you know all this...?" Joey blinked, scratching his head in confusion. "Even I couldn't figure it out...and I'm usually the nerdy, geeky one!" he added with a chuckle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mar rolled back and sat down next to Ereth, chuckling, "Haven't been able to do much. Have whitey-locks here dragging me wherever he wants and it kinda makes it tough for me to go hunt any real chicks! Plus, there aren't many around, notice that? All I see are flat chested human girls around and, woah woah woah woah, wait!" Mar's eyes fixated onto Monia far away, well, more onto her bosom in fact. Without further ado, Monia was shaded, and Mar's ripped chest was the wall behind the blue dragon girl, "Why hello there, hot stuff." He said to Monia.

Alex on his part was still a bit weirded out, he blushed at her question, but replied quickly, "I-it's my natural color... Mar!" he barked, "Don't be rude!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, she's a nice one, Mar!" Ereth grinned as he stood, swishing his tail back and fourth in joy. "She said she wanted to go find some nice clubs around here, tonight! Sound like fun?" he asked, coming to the side of the large buff dragon.

"There he goes again..." Joey sighed, facepalming.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Monia's ear twitched at the sound of Mar's voice and she turned around to see the hard abs and pec muscles of 'Big Blue'. While most women or dragoness would be at first frightened, Monia smiled. "My my who are you?" she said with a bat of her ocean eyes looking up at the dragon. She found herself moving close to him wanting to touch those big firm muscles. Her chest and wiast seemingly to enlarge slightly in flirtation.

"My name is Monia." she smiled adjusting her glasses.

"Oh jeez....." Tia moaned putting her hand on her forehead, but unbeknowing to her. Her own curves slowly enlarged in response to Monia's. Her bra feeling a bit tight, but she didn't pay attention as she turned to Alex. she thought, but shook her head. "I'm sorry about Monia..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)