Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
[College Ground]

"Uh-uh." Prowl complied negatively. "He said I'd judge him as I please. This is just me venting my frustration out on him. He's lucky I'm not POUNDING HIS FACE IN." He snarled in Ray's ear loudly.

Ray picked his ear, wincing. "My Fursona is so understanding!" He said cheerily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Nothus kinda completely ignored Mar's interaction, eh, well, it wasn't anything of dear importance.

IC:

Smiling, Alex shook his head, "It's okay, I'll carry you to your place." He said, continuing on the tracks with Mar following behind idly. "So... you had a fursona too?" He asked casually, grinning childishly to Tia as they only needed one more turn to reach destination. That's when the boy, who was so focused in conversation, bumped onto something, rather someone, who was exiting at the time. Alex grunted slightly, stepping back out of balance, but made sure Tia wouldn't fair, "Woah, hey! S-sorry! Was kinda..." Alex's eyes averted from Tia, looking up only to see yet another blue dragon, this time a female. "Wow."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tia blushed once more but smiled at the same time. "Yeah...but I'm surprised you have one. I didn't think you were into." she was cut off as she Alex bump into someone and looked on with him to see Monia.

"Oh that's okay cutie I was just looking." her blues eyes went up as she recongizied Tia in the young man's arms. "Hey! What did you do to Tia?" The dragoness growled slightly. "You maybe a cutie, but I don't like guys that hurt my....what's that name 'creator'"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(College Dorm)

Mika then arrives at the dorm, leaving Nothus quite far behind. Then, she saw a dragoness, Monia stepped out of the room, seeming like she wants to go somewhere. Mika just walk passed through the female dragoness and went to the room where Monia just stepped out. "I sense there's two dragons in same room. Hopefully I can find the creator as well.

After a while, she stopped and knock the door of Joey's room, hoping for some respond. "Hello..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The College)

Nothus had completely forgotten his surroundings; he had been deep in thought. "What, yes, of course I can fly," he said suddenly, the question finally intruding upon his abyssal thoughts. 'Damn! Where did that girl get to?' Nothus thought as he noticed that Mika was no longer with him. 'I've got to stop thinking so damn much!'

(College Grounds: Near Entrance)

"Well, I suppose a few flicks are better than a complete pounding," Erimis told Prowl. "So, keep it up; anything to keep you from completely killing him." Erimis said all this with a smile. "Ah, here we are." Erimis said as he gandered up at the enormous college. "You know, we kinda both skipped most of our classes today, right Ray? We might want to be a little stealthy when we enter."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"What's all the commotion going on out here?" Ereth thought out loud as he got up and walked to the door, seeing Monia, two humans, and a very familiar dragon. "Big Blue?" he asked, blinking and rubbing his eyes. "Is that you? I'm not seeing things?"

Joey turned in his chair, stepping over to the door and opening it. "Yes?" he asked, looking towards Mika. "What do you need?"

(Outside)

Kaytlin grinned, sensing the multiple fursonas all in one place. "This should be easy..." she thought to herself, hiding in one of the trees outside the building.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Once Joey opens the door, at the same time, she saw Ereth stepping out of the door looking to Alex, Tia, Monia, Mar plus Nothus. "Ah, sweet. I found another Fursona. Hello there!" Mika chimed. "Would you mind to have a short discussion?" She asked, as Alex and Tia seems not showing any interest to involve in discussion to clear things up.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[College Grounds: Near Entrance]

"I won't kill him. Just killin' him won't be enough." Prowl replied casually, almost cheerily. The college looked nice to him.

"Will this help?" Ray produced an official looking letter that excused him and a few others who he got to help him from a bunch of classes to help out in the college library.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Dorms)

"The evil is closer now, Mika," Nothus warned. "I know you feel it. Is it really safe to be all in one place like this?" He looked around in paranoia, or perhaps it was fatal instinct.

(College)

"Nice! That'll do just fine," Erimis said, and without hesitation, entered the college. "Okay, you guys. Nothus and Mika should be with a few other Fursonas and Fursona users right now in the dorms. Luckily, I've memorized a map of the entire college, so this should be a cakewalk." Erimis smiled and gave Ray and Prowl a thumbs up. "Onward we must march." So, the trio made their way to the dorms.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[College]

Ray and Prowl returned the thumbs-up at the same time, grinning widely before they noticed they both did exactly the same thing. Prowl frowned then gestured at Ray to walk in front of him. They followed Erimis around silently, Prowl deep in thought, Ray still excited that he got his Fursona.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers