Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Yoosei meeped cutely and quickly pulled her dagger now. She then looked at her companions. "I think it's pretty much useless to try and reasoning with them" she held her dagger tightly and got herself in fighting stance, getting ready to attack.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Brandon grinned darkly, as he stepped forward, spinning the maul around in his glove-covered hands.

"Looks like someone needs their bell rung." He smiled, as he began the centuries old dance of death, circling the demons, "you the demons that destroyed my forge? Doesn't matter if you aren't. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth."

With that, he lept for the nearest demon, the heavy forged steel head of his smithing hammer swinging like a baseball bat, aimed squarely for the creature's head.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark has following the group quietly, when he saw the demon, he smiled a bit, the grip on his bow tighten, grabs an arrow from his quiver, and ready the bow with the arrow, aims for the demon that is the back of the group, fires the arrow, hopefully hitting the back demon right in between the eyes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"It's good to try ro blind them, but the first thing to do should be stop his movements, at least I get a chance to test my new bow" He grabbed an arrow from his quiver and aimed at the demon with his bow "Something like this" Shooting at the demon, the arrow flew through the cave hitting Vargas left feet wich remained stuck on the ground, hindering his movements.
To see some of my artwork Click here
As the arrows flew, the demons stood still. Dark's arrow had hit point blank, something was off though. Hugen squinted his eyes (Or what could be seen from his expression) upwards to look at the arrow, which was grabbed by his powerful claw and promptly removed from its place, getting crushed in his grip. "Can I eat them yet?" He asked impatiently.

Etimov chuckled at the speeches of the travelers, "How amusing." He said, darting his eyes over to the group menacingly, "You like using rather primitive strategies to battle, I am disappointed..." The taller demon said, standing up and folding his large arms. "Outnumbered you say?" the demon's dual voice emitted a dark laughter, "Please. We are being... how do you humans call it...? Oh yes... We are being 'fair'. Or else we would have killed you all and would be feasting already."

Vargas on the other hand had been caught by Ray's little sword play, intrigued to see what the human had been doing. A creepy laughter came from his throat as he saw the flowers appear, "Hah hah hah! Oh brothers, humans are so funny when they are in peril!" He commented, however, this caused him not to evade either of the two attacks from Soma and Brandon. His fat, engorged clawed feet barely felt the arrow at first, but Brandon's hammer, with his rather berserk movement delivered adequate damage. "AAAHHH!! RAAAR!" Vargas roared out in pain, "YOU IMPUDENT...!" he swung his arm around to catch Brandon by his waist, the size differences would allow him to easily manipulate Brandon's smaller body as if he was a doll after all.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Me?!' Daisy gasped, 'I'm not tasty! Sure, i'm attractive, you could even say i'm stunning, but i taste awful! Seriously!' She babbled, as her companions attempted to attack these demons.

'What the hell are we supposed to do?! I don't know magic! I can't wield swords! I'm a dancer!' The green-haired girl tightened her grip on her tambourine.

'Brandon!' She cried, 'Can't you ugly demons go bother some other helpless travellers?!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I am no warrior, I am no savior, I am no hero..." Ray thought to himself, keeping his showman's smile and continuing his flamboyant and rather flashy movements. "I am however, a master at what I do..." He thought to himself and leaped back, stomping the ground with one foot rhythmically and doing some flamenco dance steps, quick spins and sidestep with the loud clicking of castanets. "-Sleight of hand!"

With that, he leaped forward and tossed one of the castanets down in front of him quickly. It exploded in a pale poof of pink harmless smoke and he vanishes into it. The smoke cleared rather quickly, but the young illusionist wasn't there.

"Demons three! Have at thee!" He called loudly from the side, flinging the second castanet at the two uninjured demons and it explodes with a harmless "PSHFT!" between them, engulfing the area around their heads with harmless green smoke.

During the commotion, Ray had made it behind Daisy, standing back-to-back with her. "My lady, dance with me?" He invited her, a rose between his teeth as he played a guitar he had snagged from the side of his wagon. He gave her a meaningful look that said: "Dance with me, and we can help. Dance and and you can fly. Dance like you've never danced before, evade them like only a dancer could! Your dancing, my music! We need not fight to aid in battle!" And with a charming wink, he played a fast paced tune to up the confusion.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
While the demon had him by the stomach he had to act fast, otherwise his ribs would be crushed.

He fumbled for the dagger he purchased, annd pulled it from the sheath on his waist. He brought it up, and stabbed down into the demons arm, with a strength and speed never before seen out of him. With his Maul in his other hand, he decided he didn't want to be crushed. He let the handle slip down until it was barely held onto, then he brought it up in a wide arc, and brought it down squarely in between the demon's legs, hopefully hitting some form of testicles as he did so.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Ouch, that's low, even lower than all of you are compared to me in height.

Dot: And your modesty!

IC:

"RAWR!" Vargas roared in sheer pain when the maul connected with his groin, a deep growl continued as even with the dagger stuck in his arm, the enduring demon suddenly went berserk, "You do not deserve to be eaten!" He snarled, holding by with what little endurance (In his legs) he had left and put a second hand around Brandon, "YOU DESERVE TO BE CRUSHED!" The creature started squeezing with a crushing might.

OOC: TWIRL THE LEFT ANALOG STICK TO DIVE IN THE KNIFE! QUICK! QUIIIIIICK!

Dot: You realize he already stuck the knife in his arm?

DMX: Uh oh. Well, humans can live with their upper half only, right?

Dot: *Puts hand to face*

IC:

And the other two demons barely did react at Ray's antics. Both were used to the nature of humans, they weren't expecting much of their younger brother, on the other hand. Hugen looked over to the dancing duo with full attention, "Can I eat them?"

Etimov sighed, "Go and break a horn." He said, still observing the others as his most muscular brother growled and shifted his shape into a large boar with bat wings.

The transformed Hugen screeched, flapping his wings mightily as it jumped up and suddenly swooped down at Ray and Daisy, green drool befalling onto them as he approached.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy looked over her shoulder at the Illusionist. Something in his eyes inspired her, that look made her feel like anything was possible.

'Let's do this!' She cried, as the demon came charging towards them. She began to dance. At first, her feet stepped this way and that, little scuffing steps in the dust. Then her whole body began to rock, swaying and twirling. She danced faster than she had ever danced before, the strange trickster right next to her. His guitar and her tambourine played out a racing beat and she felt like her whole body was on fire.

all i ever wanted was the world.