Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(The Copy House General Area)

Erimis flew over to Ray and Prowl, feeling the wings start to recede of their own will. The last thing he wanted to do was crash into the ground. His timing was perfect, and, just as his wings disappeared, he landed gently on the ground.

He smiled. "So, have you two made up? Because we've got to get back to the college, that is, if you don't mind joining us Prowl." He put his hands together in a pleading way. He felt Nothus's strain in power. Something was going on and he felt like they needed to regroup immediately. 'I only hope they convinced those other Fursona users into joining us,' he thought.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[With Erimis]

Prowl snuffed at Ray indignantly. "I still hate every fiber of his being, I just won't kill him." He stated. "But I also don't trust him. There's something about him that's off, way off. I'm gonna stick around just to watch him. He's not gonna write any more tragic backgrounds while I'm around, the little jerk."

"Hey! I'm still here you know!" Ray complained.

"Don't care. Just wanted to make sure you heard EVERY WORD of my intentions." Prowl said, then moved forward so he was beside Erimis. "Lead the way, Eri."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Once reaching the outskirts of the college, the orcaess took a powerful leap, jumping up to the top of a nearby building, and looking across the college campus for any other fursonas. "Come on...they've got to be somewhere around here..." she thought to herself, jumping back down again, heading onto the college grounds.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Monia paced around the doorway. "Uhm guys sorry, but I have to go check something." she walked away from Ereth and Joey making her way to the doorway of the dorm.

Tia stirred as she was being held by Alex and slowly opened her eyes. "Where.....Alex?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(The Streets)

"So, Ray, I couldn't help but notice how strong you've gotten," Erimis addressed his new friend as they were walking back towards the college. "You know it's not everyday someone gets knocked through a window and into a brick wall and lives to tell the tale." The cars zoomed by on the road, but the only thing that the drivers saw were too college normal college students walking down the sidewalk.

The OCA
"What?!" Mar exalted, giving a loud growl to Nothus, "Who are you calling arrogant, you little-" He looked at Nothus' face, then at his wings, then back at Nothus' face, "Whatever in failed alchemy's name you are! Oh, and by the way, can you fly?" he asked suddenly.

Alex ignored the little confrontation of Mar's, and any other comment aside from the girl in his arm's voice, he was glad to hear Tia's voice again, "Thought something bad had happened... we're halfway through to the dorms. You feeling well? Can you walk?" The boy asked softly, smiling warmly over to her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[The Streets]

"I know, right?" Ray agreed, rubbing his neck gingerly. "I'm only a little sore... Maybe Prowl and me are sparking with connection!" He said cheerily.

"This is for that time you got my girlfriend raped." Prowl casually flicked the back of Ray's head, making it look like he was sneezing as his head snapped forward to normal people.

"Ow." Ray muttered.

"This is for that time my cousin got cancer." Prowl said and flicked him casually again.

"Ow!"

"This is for getting me captured and tortured."

"OW."

"This is for being a freaking nerd."

"OW!"

"..." Prowl flicked him once more.

"Ow, HEY! What was that for?!" Ray rubbed the back of his head gingerly.

"I just don't like you." Prowl yawned casually.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tia blinked a few times as she started to figure out where she was, and realized who was holding her. "Oh..." her cheeks blushed, "Yeah, just tired...I feel like I pulled a all nighter on the books, and just want to sleep..." She tried to move out of Alex's arms, hope he didn't notice her embrassing blush, but her legs couldn't hold her and she stumbled back. "Sorry."

Monia made her way to the main entrance of the dorm sniffing the entrance. 'Hmmm...doesn't look like anything is wrong." she walked outside and gave a soft coo as she felt the sunlight hit her scales. "Oooo such a glorious day!" she exclaimed feeling a little lost in the sun's warmth. "A good time to go to the beach, but no no Monia you gotta find Tia and see if the girl is okay." She adjusted her glasses and her blue hair as she made her way down the walkway. Her hips swaying as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Back in the dorm, Ereth watched the dragoness walk out, shrugging. "Meh, no point in staying cooped up here. Maybe I'll go find some more hot chicks?" he added with a grin, standing up and heading for the door, but had his wrist grasped.

"OH no you don't! You're staying right here Erethzium!" Joey grunted, holding the huge dragon back. "I don't want any havoc! Now stay in here!"

The dragon sighed, shaking his head. "Okay okay, master, what else do you want me to do?" he grumbled, sitting back down on the couch and crossing his arms.

"I want you to stay here so that I'm not on the news." Joey shot back, before heading back into his room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(The College)

'Erimis is finally back,' Nothus thought to himself. 'I'm glad he isn't hurt. It seems he was able to reunite that Ray kid with his Fursona.' He smiled slightly, only enough not to betray his serious mood.

(Near the College)

"Okay, Prowl, let's leave him alone for now," Erimis said in a cheery tone. He hadn't been so happy in quite some time. "There could be a chance that we'll be attacked, and Ray should be in good condition so he can fight, right?" He laughed a little bit. He and his two friends crossed the street onto the college grounds, where he hoped he would soon reunite with Nothus, Mika, and any other Fursona and Fursona users they had persuaded over to the side of good.

The OCA