Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Brandon snorted, as he staired at the woman.

"I have no where else to go." He said simply, standing still, the head of his maul resting in the dirt.

It was true, his family was gone, along with his childhood home. He was lost, looking for answers, and she seemed to have them. So he decided to go with her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Well, you've brought us to the edge of oblivion and expect us to turn back?" Vocatio asked the beautiful woman, quizzically. It was a rhetorical question.

"I'm not going anywhere." The little bird on his shoulder tweeted in agreement.

Vocatio certainly wasn't crazy enough to leave on his own. Plus, he was sort of excited about the whole ordeal and he didn't want to miss a second of it. He decided that living as a dirt poor messenger just wasn't the life for him.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Daisy gave a small gasp when the figure revealed their appearance. The green hair and eyes were so similar to her own.

'Whoa! You could almost be my sister! 'Cept, i'm prettier, of course.' She said with a grin. Daisy turned to look at the strange group of people gathered around this mysterious beauty.

'I don't think anyone here is gonna go back. This is way too exciting!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Maybe she's your long lost sister" Soma joked at Daisy's comment "I've got nothing else to do and I think this could be interesting" He turned around to see the people around him "And I have the feeling they think the same as I do"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Ray was tempted to say no, panting as he leaned against his trusty wagon. He wasn't arrogant, he knew he was no fearless hero, he wasn't a warrior, he was a cowardly, sickly and weak young man with no home to go back to. All he had to drive him forward was a bag of tricks, hopes and dreams. But he knew. He knew they were here for a reason. They had a destiny, something bigger than any of them could ever dream about. There was only one way he ever traveled that ever brought him fortune in his life, and that was forward.

One last time, he went forward. "I'll go. Because I have no where else to go. I may be doing what I've always wanted to, I've been making people happy during these times of demons and walking dead. But should this be a greater destiny, and I was part of the group of young heroes who threw this world out of this calamitous existence and into a new age of prosperity and peace... happiness would be universal, and they would need the tricks of a young magician to be happy no more. I say forward, and cut our way through this carnage!" He raised a fist into the air.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: It's so epic it makes me want to throw up. Actually, it was good, but I did eat too much cheese!

IC:

The young woman smiled, "Conviction, and relentless courage. My favorite human traits" She admitted, turning her back on them, "Follow me." She said, walking onto the path upwards the mountain and into the first cave of the trail.

[Day 1: Interlude]

But as the girl disappeared from sight into the first cavern, a few shadows over the ground in front of the group shaded the path before any of them, including Vocatio, could step any further. Three demons of stupendous size and physique appeared in front of the travelers, all of them glowing a shade of bloody red, powerful claws adorning their huge hands and their pupil-less eyes showing an incredible lust for blood.

"Brothers... is this what they call a human, I wonder?" The first of the three spoke, looking on his crouching position, at the various people lined up before them.

"Yes, Vargas," the tallest of the three grinned foully, "It is your first time hunting living prey, is it not?"

"Indeed, but spare the talk, Etimov." The other demon, the strongest-looking of the three growled, grotesque, gooey saliva drooling between its powerful looking jaws. "My stomach hungers for young flesh!"

"Calm yourself, Hugen," Etimov retorted, "Our brother is experiencing his first hunting, it is only fair we let him do the honours!" He said, backing off along with Hugen, Vargas grinning with excitement as his demonic tail wagged.

"Who of you is the tastiest? Hmm." Vargas pondered in deep thought, scanning over each of the humans and elves in front of them, his glowing eyes stopping on Daisy. "You."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The elf knight smiled, "No problem." he smiled liking the idea of helping someone.

He heared Alexis question and smiled. "Uhm thanks, but I have no idea which clan I came from."

Drake ran a hand through his hair as he listened and thought there was no point for him to return to a kinght hood that hated him because he was a elf. "I have no home....perhaps this journey will help me find where I belong."

No sooner then that crossed him the demons prepared. He quickly pulled his broadsword out and got to the front of the party. He readied himself and then thought. "I've never fought demons before! Crap I knew I shouldn't have skipped that class!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: God I am SO cheesy.

IC:

"F-fornications!" Ray swore in shock as the three massive demons appeared. "Alas, we've run afoul! Can we pass through these Demons three?" He announced with dramatic flair, complete with actions and gestures befitting one that should be on a stage. It was rather embarrassing to his companions.

"HARK!" The young magician commanded, his quick hand produced an ordinary longsword from seemingly nowhere (actually, rather close to his wagon) and he pointed it at one of the three demons. With a flick of a wrist, the sword split into two identical longswords, catching the second one with his other hand, he twirled and pointed at another demon with amusing flashy movements. "S-stand aside or face the brunt of our mortal blades!" He commanded like an announcer would, doing his best to keep his voice from shaking and his knees from buckling. With a swish, he twirled both swords and where they once were, he held two bouquets of flowers in either hand. "Or peace! Peace is good! Hail to thee, handsome and powerful demons three, will you let us pass?" He asked, eccentric and expectantly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The bird took off from Vocatio's shoulder and he did 5 backflips to distance himself from the demons. The bird then resumed it's place on his shoulder. He produced one the Verdant Daggers from his right sleeve and launched into a fighting stance.

"Come now, magician!" Vocatio called out. "You cannot talk with brutes such as these. They've only got one thing on their minds: Food." He slowly reached his left hand into the pouch full of needles. If they were to launch any attack whatsoever, he was determined to stop them.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Choosing to step through with the others, Alexis shivered upon seeing the three demons before her. [i]My, demons already, and my talisman only really works on imps..." The elf scholar started to retrieve her bow as she prepared an arrow, the point aimed towards one of the demons eyes. She did not fire though right away. Instead, she told the three demons, "You're outnumbered. You'd better leave or else." Alexis sighed inwardly, knowing that didn't seem very intimidating at all.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions