Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
[Copy House]

"Hey Eri." Sandy giggled at him when he told her who he was. Her eyes narrowed at the downed teen when Erimis said he was their Creator. She grit her teeth to calm herself. "Excuse me." She excused herself and stormed to the back.

Ray plugged his bleeding nostrils up with some twisted bits of Kleenex he produced from a pack in his pocket. "I'mb fine. Where'd dad dirl do?" He asked stuffily.

"Ya lookin' for me, jackass?" A gruffer male voice said from behind the counter. It was prowl. He wore the same red shirt Sandy did as her uniform, as well as her shorts. The uniform was a lot tighter though, fitted against his well-built physique and emphasizing his his rock hard abdominal and pectoral muscles. The tag over his left chest still read 'Sandy Dharke'.

To everyone else, he appeared to be a painfully handsome good looking man in his mid 20s with an unnaturally high atmosphere of charm and sex appeal. To Fursonas and Personas, he was also a bipedal Coyote with a fierce glare.

"My friend said the punk that made us was lookin' for me." Prowl added, baring his sharp, white fangs.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(The Copy House)

Erimis was only slightly taken aback. "My name is Erimis, if you can't remember from ten seconds ago, and this is Ray," he said as he gestured towards Ray with the tissues in his nose. "If I'm not mistaken, you should know him. Am I right?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(College)

Despite all the commotion happen; water fountain, pipes and sprinklers leaking out and the big blue dragon hitting Nothus, Mika still cheerful but then, "Nothos, even though the blue dragon do the same thing on Mizuki without knowing what is actually happen, she wouldn't lay even a single scratch. She'll try to avoid any kinds of movement that may hurt herself, until she had enough info to defend herself..." She said in soft, yet serious tone as her green eyes spotted Tia on the floor.

Mika then approaches and slowly carry Tia on her back. "I'm sorry for all this things...I guess we came at the wrong time... Anyway, should I carry her to the hospital...or to her home or dorm..?" She turned to Alex, hoping he knew the location of Tia's home.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Copy House]

"Yo. Erimis. Yeah, never saw you before." Prowl said, nodding at him. "The name's Prowler Dharke."

"Prowler LUCKY Dharke." Ray corrected, smirking as he staggered to his feet. He snorted the bloody tissue out of his nostrils.

Prowl bared his fangs at Ray. "Know him? Oh I KNOW him alright..." He cracked his knuckles.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Alex heard what Nothus was trying to say, and when finished, he looked at Mar, who was on the ground, not paralyzed though, rather rolling in agony.

"AHHHH!! THE PAIN!" Mar growled, holding by his neck strongly as he kept rolling. His inner body was just as strong as how he looked on the outside, yet there was one inevitable flaw in it. Like in any dragon, his weak spot was in the neck, and it would take time before his minor wound would heal again. "THE EXCRUCICATING, UNBEARABLE PAIN! "

"I'm not worried about him," Alex responded, relaxing his fists and putting one hand in his pocket, "He's just..." but before he could point out Mar's dramatization, he saw Tia unleash some sort of power, and added to that he saw her collapse, "Tia!" he said, loosing his cool as he rushed over, picking her up in his arms, "Hey! Wake up! Tia! You okay?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(The Copy House)

"Woah, let's not get hasty," Erimis replied as he saw Prowl crack his knuckles. "My friend Ray here has come to tell you something." He leaned over and whispered into Ray's ear, "Now's the time to apologize for everything. Hint, hint." He leaned back to his original position and smiled. "Come now Ray. Don't you have something to say to him?"

(The College)

Nothus blushed at Mika's disapproval. "Sorry, but what's done is done. And you shan't be carrying anyone. You're too elegant for grunt work." He rushed over next to Tia and checked her pulse. "She'll be fine. She overexerted herself. If anyone knows where she stays, that would probably be the best place for her."

The OCA
Tia stirred in Alex's arms, but her eyes remained closed as slept deeply.

Monia's eyes flashed for a moment and she turned. "What was that?" she wondered as the feeling of sorrow and power went down her spine. "Tia?" she thought. Could it have been her creator? The dragoness wondered if she should investiagate the matter, but she had no glue where to start. This world was new to her, and what if Tia was coming back here to the dorm? She huffed slightly. "Damm it girl if you get hurt I won't forgive ya."

Ivan turned to the woman fursona beside him. "Have you done the search for the other fursonas." he spoke coldly while looking over Kaylin, the orca. He was puzzled as to why she was in his unit, but then again it didn't matter. He was here and that was all there is to it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(College)

Mika then let Alex carrying Tia instead so she able to remain calm with her friend nearby, before looking back to Nothus. "Once the so-called 'paralyze venom' has vanished the effect, you better seek an apology to the big blue dragon to avoid anymore misunderstanding." She looked down to the floor which being wet with the water from the broken pipes and sprinklers.

"And plus, are you able to sense or sees anymore Fursonas nearby?" She asked Nothus And Alex before added. "We need to discuss and clear everything by today."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Copy House]

Ray shook a little when he stepped forward and faced his creation. Wow. He was a lot taller in real life. "Hey... Prowler."

The coyote was dangerously silent, watching Ray like he was stalking prey.

Ray became deadly still, facing down his Fursona. "Prowl, I want to say... I'm sorry. We've never even met and I've already done you so much wrong..." He said softly. "I'm sorry I never completed you... I'm sorry I gave you a bad past... okay, not bad, terrible, horrible, an incomprehensible nightmare, I-"

Ray never finished. Prowl's powerful fist connected with Ray's face and sent him crashing through the window, skidding past traffic and colliding against the opposite wall.

Prowl lowered his extended arm and darted out the broken window, unfiltered rage flaring deep within him. His growl could be heard across the street where Ray got up, miraculously unscathed.

"Uh-oh." Ray said as he saw the raging Fursona darted past traffic.

"That was for my mom, my dad- my little brother and sister- and my GIRLFRIEND-" He growled as got nearer and nearer.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(The Copy House)

"Damn it!" Erimis exclaimed as he rushed out of the building. He watched in horror as Prowl drew closer and closer to Ray. 'I can't let him get hurt,' Erimis thought, 'but what can I do?' He reached into his pocket and took out one of Nothus's feathers. "Ouch!" he yelped as blood ran down his hand and the feather fell to the ground. The feather had cut his hand. He picked up the feather and analyzed it intensely. It was sharp and heavier than normal.

"Don't worry, Ray!" he called out. "I'm gonna get you outta there!" He smiled intensely and went to the side of the Copy House to climb the ladder to get to the top of the small building. When he reached the top, he immediately ran to the edge. 'Well, here goes everything,' he thought as he leaped off the roof...

(The College)

Nothus took a deep breath. "You all might want to cover your ears for this one," he warned and prepared to open his mouth. All the air he had captured was then released in a mighty roar that echoed throughout the entire city. The tendrils of all of his senses reached out and searched every building for alternate presences; the feeling of fur, the sounds of that which come from animals, a glimpse of scales. When he had searched everywhere, he closed his mouth and fell to his knees.

"There...are...two Fursonas...and a...Fursona user...in the college...dorms," Nothus panted. He felt exhausted. "One of the...Fursonas...is this girl's," he said as he pointed to Tia. "We must...find...them." He tried to get up, and succeeded, but he was still shaky.

The OCA