Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
[Copy House]

"Who wants to know?" Asked the painfully attractive sandy-haired woman behind the counter. She chewed gum and blew bubbles, letting them pop and smear her lips before licking it back into her mouth to chew again. She wore a name tag over one of her breasts that read 'Sandy Dharke'.

Not noticing this, Ray took his glasses off to wipe them, steam coming out of his nose as his eyes locked onto her perfect breasts outlined behind her uniform.

"Welcome to the Copy House, what can I do ya' for?" Sandy giggled at Ray's expression.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(The Copy House)

Erimis blushed and looked around the room. "Umm, we're looking for someone specifically and...," he broke off. His mind was flashing in white and yellow. He gripped his head so that he could focus on what Nothus's instincts were telling him. "It can't be." His jaw dropped and he now just stared at the person in front of him. "Prowl?" he asked the woman.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(????)

"This is too easy." A female voice giggled softly, watching as the message was sent. "We'll have this planet ruled in no time, at the rate we're going. And the other Fursona's don't appear to have much of a clue what we're doing. I think I'll go take a look myself." she added, turning and heading to the exit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Copy House]

"Its Sandy, actually." Sandy said, yanking her tag forward and puffing her chest up so they could see better. With a spurt of blood from his nose, Ray keeled over backwards.

Ray lay on the ground, stunned and swirly eyed.

Ignoring Ray, Sandy continued talking to Erimis. "Prowl isn't in right now hun, he'll be back... when I decide he can have his body back." She informed him. She was a split personality that had a consciousness of her own, like a whole separate person sharing a body with the Fursona. "...Do I know you? And that pervert friend of yours bleeding on the floor back there?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(The Copy House)

"Wait, what?! When you decide to let him have his body back?!" Erimis exclaimed. He wasn't expecting that. "My name is Erimis, and you don't know me. However, you should know "bleeding friend". After all, he was the one who created Prowl...ummm, and I guess you as well. He is Ray." Erimis glanced down on the floor at Ray. "Are you alright?"

'Man, things just keep getting stranger and stranger. Two Fursona's in one body? Never would I have imagined...' Erimis thought. 'That gives me an idea...two...yes, sharing a body...yes that might work...' Erimis started working out something in the back of his mind.

The OCA
"Peace?" Alex blinked, relaxing a bit as he stood up straight again, his fists were still clenched just in case though, "Well... we're still a bit shaken up, that's true, so we may just seem a bit,"

"Rawr!" Mar interrupted, moving at an inhumanely fast pace as he tackled Nothus with the strength of a bulldozer down to the floor.

Mar sweat-dropped, his eyes reducing themselves to the sizes of black dots as his left temple twitched "Uhm... Jumpy." He said to the girl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(College Grounds)

"I wish you hadn't done that," Nothus hissed. He reared his head back and bit Mar in the neck, injecting him with venom that would paralyze him. Feeling the body on top of him weaken, Nothus zipped up off the ground and spread his wings in case the venom failed.

"You better learn to keep better control over that damn thing!" Nothus exclaimed. "I could have killed him, but you better be glad I had even a drop of damn mercy in my cold reptilian soul!!" He was angry. It was taking all he could to keep from rushing over and killing Alex. But he felt Mika's consciousness, which soothed his mind a bit.

The OCA
Ivan smirked at the PDA message, and simply typed. "With pleasure." he closed the PDA and jumped from his perch towards the college.

Tia's eyes flashed wide as she watched Mar get bitten. "Stop it!" she shouted and ran towards the snake but tripped scrapping her knee. She looked up her eyes tinting an ocean blue behind her brown pupils. "Just leave us alone!"

Suddenly the many waterpipes in the fountians and sprinkers ruptured causing water to flow in, but instead of spraying on it's own it seemed to connect into a massive wave that flowed into the snake Fursona with extreme force.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(College)

The second the wave of water hit Nothus, his image shattered into a ton of feathers that floated gently to the ground, despite all the commotion. Nothus reappeared in front of Mika to protect her.

"Who did that?! I was only protecting myself!! And Mika..." he trailed off. He didn't want her to get hurt. There would be no telling what Mizuki would do to him if he let Mika get hurt. "I won't let any of you hurt Mika!!" He changed his tone of voice to a slightly less dangerous one. "Can we please just talk?" He looked directly at Alex, his yellow eyes ablaze with sincerity and truth, his pupils dilating even more. "Mar will be just fine, Alex. Trust me: with his strength, he probably didn't feel anything at all, and the paralysis should only last a few minutes." Now he looked at Tia with the same eyes. "We wish no harm to come upon you. It is only right to defend oneself when one is attacked, is it not? And I did show some restraint. I'm sorry if I gave off the wrong signal."

The OCA
Tia contiuned to look at Nothus with spiteful eyes as he spoke but soon the blue glow faded, and she slumped to her knees. A feeling of exhaustion filling her as she panted. "What....how did that...." Her eyes fluttered for a moment before she fell to the ground uncounscious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)