Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Yeah, you're right." Mika smile as walking to the college entrance, stepped in and searching around. "Hmm...ah!" Then, she spot Alex and Tia, which she seems look sad, plus the big blue dragon carrying Tia. "Hello, there! May I have your time to discuss something?" Mika called while waving her hand in the air.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Copy House)

As Erimis and Ray entered the building, a bell jingled. Erimis looked around, but saw no one suspicious. "He's got to be here somewhere," he whispered to Ray because the place was quiet, but then he called out, "Prowl, are you here?"

(The College)

"Yes. We definitely have to talk. Time is of the utmost importance," Nothus added in, trying not to seem too anxious, and succeeded due to his montonous voice. He waved a talon in the air, and if that didn't get their attention, he wouldn't know what would.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The response on the PDA was sent immediatly: < One new Fursona for black-ops. One human desposed of....continuing search for other fursonas and users. Has leak been found at HQ?>

Tia soon felt herself start to relax and she looked up at Mar for a moment. "I'm alright now...I can walk..." she blushed slighty as she slowly made her way out of the big arms of Mar and onto the ground. "Thanks..." she barely said as she was still visably shaken and scared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Jest. The good Doctor, as we suspected. Nevermind him, he has been taken care of. Make sure to keep every Spawn close to you, and if they offer resistance, just use the toys the researches developed, I mean, 'those'." The message concluded.

(Street)

Mar left Tia on the floor softly, not wanting to be too rough, but the group stopped in their tracks as they noticed a yet another fursona nearby. Both Alex and Mar jumped in front of Tia, their arms across and in front of her in a protective way, "What do you two want?" They asked in unison, almost in complete reflex.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mika take a step back and lift both arms, shaking her hands and make a telepathic connection with Nothus in instant. "Based on Alex and Mar's reaction, it seems they spotted you." "Woah... calm down, you two. You make me like some sort of criminals who like to kidnap somebody. I come in peace." She said, still maintaining her smile. "Should we go somewhere else? It's a secret discussion, which I don't want other normal human to hear."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(College)

"My, oh, my," Nothus commented. "So protective. You were just in a battle and your adrenaline is still pumping. Lighten up will ya? Like my partner said here: We come in peace." He reluctantly put his hands into the air as well as a gesture of goodwill.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yoko, still blinking from when Mar and Alex had simply ran off, sighed and stuffed her hands in her pockets. She was still as left out as before, but at least she knew. There was more going on in the college then probably anywhere else. If she were to stay there, she would get some insight to the other fursona users....

But as soon as she dwindled in her thought, her PDA rang. She slipped out her hand, holding it and opened it up, before turning white.

Kyosan, who had already made his gentle way outside, blinked seeing the three fursonas in one area, crossing his arms. "My oh my, we're really getting left out of this stuff."

"KYO!"

His draconic ears twitching, Kyosan turned around, seeing the chief run towards him suddenly before coming to a complete stop, listening in on what she had to say. "There's been a case down near the lab. I need to go check it, nothing about fursonas but the details are grim of what happened there. Can you stay here again?"

"Sure... sure. And while you're at it, get yourself a CV. You'll have to enroll undercover, it seems, to get anywhere close." He muttered, watching her run off as he rested against the wall and sighed again. I don't need to get close. I'll watch from afar. He thought clearly and easily to himself.

===============================================

"Well, glad you love it," Kurtz smiled, going over before lying down on the couch and sighing heavily, letting out the stuff in his pockets on the table and then placing both claws on his face. "God... I'm half tired. Too much work recently." He murmured, before yawning slightly into his claws.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pearking her ears up, Yoosei looked up at Kurtz. "h-hey don't fall asleep. now that I am finally near you again" she pouted cutely and walked over the couch and kneeled by it, gently placing a paw on his shoulder and rubbing it softly. "perhaps you would like a massage?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blinking and looking onto her, and blushing lightly as she rubbed his shoulder, Kurtz could only grin slightly to her request, giving a gentle wag of his tail before sliding up. "I wasn't going to fall asleep anyway, but the offer sounds too good to pass up." He chuckled, staring onto her happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Giggling gently, Yoosei smiles cutely. "well then lay down on your belly. I am going to give you a good back massage" she poked her tongue out cutely and moves her paw away from his shoulder, waiting for him to turn around.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions