Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Huh..." Joey blinked, rubbing his eyes. "Another fursona? That's quite odd...who do you belong to?" he asked, setting his lunch down on the table, along with the cup he got, filled with orange juice.

Gonna belong to me, soon! Ereth thought to himself with a soft chuckle in his mind. "Yeah, where's your creator?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Huh?" Both Mar and Alex looked at each other, exchaging quizical expressions to each other, then Alex looked at Tia, then back at Yoko; Alex was the one to respond first: "Uhh okay... Well Yoko, you see... we gotta go!" Alex said with a small grin, thinking she was trying to make friends with him and Tia, but they didn't have time for that, it was better to leave before any sort of questioning started! "And uhm... maybe Tia and I can meet with you tomorrow! Sounds fine? Yeah, we're fine! Nice to meet ya!" He said, "Let's go Tia!" he whispered to the girl, turning around to leave through the double doors first than anyone.

Mar followed, stopping mid-walk to turn his head slightly back, one of his eyes scanning the mob of students around, a distinct smell alerted his nose, along with the sounds his pointy ears caught. "Well isn't this a big happy family?" he thought, obviously knowing about the other fursona nearby, Alex's call made him go back in his tracks. "Fine fine, I'm here. Hey Al, did you notice that," but before he could finish, he bumped with Alex, who thanks to the added strength didn't feel it much. "Hey! What's up? You were all hurried back there."

Alex had stopped, but not because he had forgotten about his hurriedness, something else had caught his attention. "That is..." he gasped, his eyes widening as he saw Gary's body limp on the floor with a bullet hole through his neck. "Gary...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Creator?" Monia thought for a moment. "Hmmm well I guess that would be Tia, but I haven't seen her since she left for school. And hun this dragoness belong to no one." she winked. "For the moment." she giggled, but looked at the clock wondering how long Tia was going to be away.

Tia froze seeing the still body of Gary on the ground. His eyes were wide open in a state of fear. Her stomach turned as she averted her eyes not wanting to see it anymore. Suddenly a tickling noise could be heard. "Huh?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Cafe)

Nothus gripped Erimis's hand. "Stay safe." Erimis nodded. Nothus nodded, too, and went out of the cafe with Mika on their first mission: to gather together the Fursona users.

Erimis turned to Ray. "Alright then! Time to find Prowl!! From what Nothus is sending me, I think we should check the Copy House, I think." Erimis looked up at the cafe ceiling and concentrated. "You said Prowl was a male, right?" he asked Ray.

(Outside of the Cafe)

"I think it would be quicker if we flew to the college," Nothus commented to Mika. "But if you would rather walk..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Huh?" Alex said, noticing the ticking as well, "Wh-" but before he could say anything, the body in front of them burst in flames. "Woah!" Alex fell back, knocking Tia back as well with him, but Mar caught them both in his arms.

"Okay, that was weird. Do all humans catch fire when they sleep on the ground?" The dragon asked, looking down at Alex with a grin, "You better watch your back at night, if you don't keep feeding me well!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
However, Tia ignored the blue dragons words as the body of Gary vanished into ash. She didn't know what to feel at this moment. She wanted to cry, and scream out asking what was going on. She soon found herself cuddling into Mar's arm and just said. "Just take me home please I can't be here." she wepped a sight that she rarely was in. "Just please take me home." she whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Cafe]

Ray shuffled out of the cafe absentmindedly with his arms folded back behind his head. "Copy house. Right." He replied dully, wondering what his Fursona would be doing in a copy house after just one day. "And yeah, last I checked, I gave him a prick. I think." He added, not exactly sure if Prowl would resemble what he had in mind. Maybe he was so incomplete and unstable that he came out the opposite gender? He didn't know, but it could be possible.

[Copy House]

Sandy stacked some glossies and filed them by size. She got the insane crave for beef jerky all of a sudden, and asked her manager when her break comes up. Having learned that it wasn't long, she proceeded to take pictures of herself in one of those photo booths that turn your pictures into stickers, just to pass the time.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mika jumped and spin her body one somersault before landed on Nothus' feathery shoulder. "I like to walk, but sometimes I like to take a flight if the place located far away." She smile, gently caressing the hybrid's feathery neck and shoulder.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ereth chuckled at the dragoness' joke, having a seat on the couch. "I like ya already, Monia." he added with a grin towards her.

"Ugh." Joey shook his head, sighing. "Always the flirty ones. Well, I'm going to get to the bottom of this." he said before heading into his room, and getting on his computer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Outside of the Cafe)

Nothus smiled and a blush plagued his reptilian face. "Okay, then. Prepare yourself!" His two giant bird wings shot out sideways out of his robes in a cascade of brown feathers; he wanted to make sure he didn't knock Mika off of his back. He bent his knees a little and with a mighty push, Nothus took off into the sky once again, headed for the college.

(Cafe)

"I'm afraid you might be in for a surprise, my dear Ray," Erimis said in a mysterious tone. He scratched his head, thinking about something very intensly.

"I think they've gone, so I guess we're in the spotlight now, eh? Let's go." With that, Erimis started walking for the cafe's front door.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA