Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Monia smiled, "Oh I'm not mad. I actually like a guy that's forward just not that forward hun." she leanded against the doorway. "There are probably more around I imagine." Her tail wagged slightly. "But it's always nice to meet new furs especially cute ones." she winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Cafe)

"That sounds very good, but I've got one modification: Erimis must go with Ray," Nothus stated. "If Prowl does have any resentment towards Ray, I don't want him to be by himself."

"I agree with Nothus. I will go with Ray. Mika, you shall go with Nothus to the college. Nothus has excellent persuasion powers and with your ability to read people's minds, Nothus could say the right thing to make the other Fursona users more willing to join up," Erimis launches into an explanation. "Is that alright with everyone?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"I see. Well, it's nice to meet cute dragoness' like yourself." Ereth added, grinning and wagging his tail behind him. "And it's even better when she lives right next door!" he added, winking back.

Just then Joey walked back in, seeing that Ereth was talking to the cute dragoness girl. "Eh? There's more? Who's that?" he asked, pointing to Monia. "Where did she come from?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Cafe)

"Agreed, plus, my shift already ends." Mika replied while giving a slight nod, slowly stood up straight. "First of all, I need to change my attire. I'll be right back in short while." She then return back the to dressing room and change her waitress attire to her usual clothing; a normal light-green shirt and short mid-tight blue jeans before returned back to the Fursona group. "I'm ready, so should we move out?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Cafe)

Erimis stood up from the table, and Nothus stood next to Mika. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be," Nothus said.

"I'm ready, as well," Erimis added. "So, Ray, are you ready to see Prowl? And don't worry about the information: it should just flash into my mind as Nothus learns more about it. We'll find him no matter what." Erimis actually smiled. 'I guess today isn't all that bad.'
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Cafe]

Ray got up, snorting a little. "Okay then. Where do we all meet back? And you two sure have a good connection, huh? I don't know what Prowl's thinking or feeling at all." He said, stretching a little. He straightened his tie when Mika came back. "Well, I'm ready. Lead the way."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Haha," Yoko giggled with a small smile, looking onto both the giant dragon and the white-haired boy with interest. "Doesn't matter who started it. I'm just interested in getting to know you... both." She winked, before looking onto Alex. "Sorry, I should introduce myself. I'm Yoko, I was transferred here from another college."

From the offside, Kyo rested against the wall, pouting. Making a better image at least..

==============================

"Well... when she gets back from work, perhaps," Kurtz laughed, looking onto the vixen even more as the elevator doors opened, leading her to a room and unlocking it with his keys before heading in. The apartment room was very well decorated- with an out look of the streets neighboring behind the flat, and filled with a lot of different-origin china and collector items. "She's a good lady, she is. I wonder why she decides to live just in a flat sometimes."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"it's not that bad to live in a flat" the purple vixen murmured cutely while she stepped inside. Her tail started to wag around frantically behind her as she stared in awe to all the origin china items. she always had had an interest in those items, well that and swords. "and I definately love the decoration" she poked her tongue out cutely and then looks at Kurtz once again, with that lovingly look of hers.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Monia smiled at the other new person. " My such new faces I get to meet today. I'm Monia." she smiled sweetly, "And as to where I came from I have well no glue. Last thing I remember I was dancing in a club then I was here." Her tail wagging slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Cafe)

"I'm not sure when we meeting back, but we'll notify you. Anyway, we take the leave first. Come, Nothus." Mika take a step out of the cafe, waiting for the hybrid creature.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds