Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Flare? Can you go wake Ren and Angy and ask what they want to eat. Also see if you can ask them to come down, if not, I'll bring their food for them," Alex ordered, cooking various foods. He then turned his head and saw Flare on to the ground, as though she was scared to death by him. "Flare? Please, go..." he said, gently.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After a moment flare nodded and left. A few minutes later she came down holding Angy's hand and said "Ren likes meat, any kind as long as its not to greasy or over cocked." Angy, who trembled a little with each step due to her still sensitive data said "And I would like some fish, any kind is fine though I really like tuna, if thats OK." She sat down and moaned a little even though she was fully dressed now and Flare trembled a little as she sat under the table. She wondered what Alex could have done to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and prepared a good sized steak, some tuna for Angy. He was also making some spice curry for Flare and finally some rice for himself. He looked at Flare and Angy and stopped cooking for a second. "Angy how do you feel? Flare, how's Ren?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy blushed and said "Im still a little sensitive, but other then that Im fine." She had gone through ecstasy hell when she was trying to get her clothes on and even now she felt all tingly, which resulted in a deep blush on her delicate pale features. Flare hesitated in answering for a moment before she said "She is um...really tired. She says its about her data being fu...messed with to much. She says she does not think she can move much." Flare blushed then and then added "She also...um...asked if you could visit her, alone. She says she needs to badly."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's good," Alex smiled at Angy. He then heard Flare and nodded. Making a quick double check on the food, Alex took a step back. "I'll go see watch she wants, by the time I get back the food should be ready, ladies," Alex said and walked away from Angy and Flare. He went to Ren's room and knocked twice, before stepping in. "Ren? You want to talk?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-Not really." Answered a weak voice. Ren laid in the bed, facing him. She was sweating a little and obviously distressed. Her pupils where a little dilated and her breaths came out in soft pants. "Please...I just...Let me...Let me touch....it." she begged, blushing deep red. "Its your stupid program OK, so...so just remember that its not me, its what you did to me...so..um...please...please hurry. I need to touch it." She moaned, looking a little desperate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and walked closer, gently petting Ren's stomach. "Well, my dear Ren, since you asked so nicely... Very well," Alex laughed and pulled down his pants to reveal his semi-erect dick. He then moved it so it wasclose to Ren's face, poking it against her lips.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She shuddered, and caressed his balls as she kissed the head of his cock. She nuzzled it as well and began to lick it softly. "Oh...I..I needed this." She moaned as she took the head into her mouth and suck gently, her fury paw hands gently massaging his balls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Did you know?" Alex smiled as she sucked his cock. "Well don't hold back then, Ren. If you want my cum suck it harder, and enjoy yourself, my little love slut," he laughed, thrusting in his cock all the way, then back, then in again.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren almost gaged as he shoved his cock into her throat but continued to suck and lick, doing it harder and faster as time went on, a cute blush on her furry face. Maybe she wanted some pleasure for herself? In any case, she was to weak to resist should Alex decide to give her said pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)