Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
OOC: Stop for now, you two. That's 9 posts, the flood limit is 6.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Thank you, AWL. Yes guys the limit is 6 posts between two posters. Please keep it there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey!" Alex shouted, walking towards Gary, "It's enough! Don't make me hurt you over this! You,"

"Shut up!" Gary growled, standing up while wobbling slightly, before he whistled, "You forced me into this, Alex!" he said, before shouting up mightily, "Ternal! Come here!"

"Ternal?" Alex blinked, stopping in his tracks as he was only a few feet away from the window supplying light to the corridor. The light started to vanish though as someone approached from behind. Before Alex could react however, the crystal behind him flew with a big crash as it shattered, a heavy attacker pouncing Alex down to the ground with a thud. "GAK! H-hey!"

"Hey." The attacker said, letting Alex spin himself to face him as he opened its light-green muzzle, letting some sticky goo-like drool ooze down onto Alex's face. There was a semi-large frog-like anthro on top of the white-haired boy, although all the humans non-subjected to the storm would only see another boy the same proportion of the amphibian wrestling Alex.

"Ewww! This is yours?!" Alex said, trying to wrestle the toad back, although it was hard even for the boy with super-strength, since this fursona had super-strength as well.

"Did I mention he's hungry for living prey ever since he came out? He's been holding back." Gary said, brushing his cheek a bit as he smirked at Alex's situation, although many of the newcomers still did not understand what he was talking about, others simply were cheering on the fight. A growl could be heard.

"WHAT?!" Alex gasped.

Ternal smirked, his eyes flicker as his large mouth gaped open with a loud ribbit in front of Alex, who tried looking away from disgust "My stomach, sorry, you look... so delicious. But let me roast you first!" he said, lifting an arm up, his hand wide open as it crackled with electricty.

"N-no way!" Alex grunted, squirming as much as he could, but the frog was making it too hard for him to even try to escape! It all seemed lost to and for him, until all of a sudden, a large fire-ball came from afar, hitting Ternal face-first, catching him off-guard and sending him away enough of a distance for Alex to crawl away, coughing as he still felt the strong grip on his neck. "Wh-wh..." he coughed again, unable to speak properly after all that desperate shouting.

Ternal stood up as quick as he could, some smoke coming from his head as he frowned, letting out a loud growl as he hissed. "Who dares interrupt my meal?!"

Back on the wall besides Tia was Mar, playing with a big fireball in his claws, "Hey there Frogger. Drop the appetizer, I'm the main course." He grinned confidently, catching the fire ball as it fell and he crushed it in his claw.

"Wh-what the?! A-Alex is that..." Gary blinked, comparing the sizes between Mar and Ternal, the dragon easily towering over 3 feet the toad. "Is that yours?!"

"You could say that." Alex said, still on the floor as he looked at Mar, "Good timing blue bull!"

"Hey, can't I leave you alone for a second?" Mar added, and then patted Tia's shoulder, "Told you to look out for him, he's fragile." He mentioned, walking in front of large toad. "So, wanna try me?" The blue dragon said, getting into a hapkido stance, his tail swishing slowly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tia was frozen for a moment as she watched Alex battle the Toad. She wanted to help, but her legs seemed to be frozen in fear as she watch the Toad drool. But soon she felt the firm hand of Mar come over her shoulder and hearing his words. She nooded. This was no time to fall into fear.

Tai ran over Alex, and helped him up putting him on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" she spoke looking at him in the eyes. Her glasses cracked slighty from the pieces of rock that were flying, but somehow her eye sight wasn't badly affected. "Alex we need to get out of here." She spoke helping the young man along.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Ray's Apartment)

Nothus's feathers continue to stand on end. "Listen, I don't have time for this! I've got to get to Erimis! You need to swallow your fear for now. Will you come with me? If you do, I swear I'll help you find Prowl so you two can get things straight."

A few miles away, Nothus hears the crackling of electricity and feels on his scales the heat of fire. 'Someone has already decided to use their power for their own selfish reasons...' he thinks to himself.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Ray's Apartment]

Ray got up, eyes darkened with anticipation and guilt. He didn't fight, he just nodded. "I'll go with you. I may not deserve him, but Cthulu knows I can apologize!" He said, ready to go. "Take me with you, Nothus Viper, Fursona of Erimis!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Ray's Apartment)

"So be it." In a cascade of feathers, Nothus grabbed Ray in a tight embrace and rushed for the balcony. "Prepare yourself," Nothus warns and leaps off of the balcony. Right before they hit the ground, Nothus spreads out his wings to their full extent and glides upward, the cool winds flapping the folds of his robes.

"I thank you for your cooperation. We shall find Erimis and the Fursona users he has found and discuss a course of action."

The OCA
[With Nothus]

"We could sta-" Ray was about to suggest when Nothus suddenly grabbed him in a powerful embrace. The teen's eyes went completely round as it occurred to him what the Fursona was going to do. Before he could protest, Nothus told him to prepare himself and leaped off his freaking balcony. Ray's mouth went wide in a silent scream as they plummeted to the hard sidewalk bellow, but the impact never came. Before he knew it, they were airborne.

"R-right..." Ray stammered, looking down at the traffic. He wasn't afraid of heights, but he didn't feel very safe. Granted Nothus had a firm grip and powerful arms, but something about a winged serpent carrying him over the city just didn't bode well with his stomach.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(In the Sky over the City)

"Sorry about the take off, by the way," Nothus says as he ducks and weaves through the air, taking care not to hit any buildings. "Erimis is currently chatting with two other Fursona users at a cafe near the college. I just wanted you to know that we'll be there very soon." As Nothus said this, he pointed at a little building not too far away.

"As a matter of fact, that's it right there." Nothus slowed his flying speed to make a landing in front of the cafe. He pulled his wings back to catch the wind, and slowly descended with Ray in his arms.

"I hope the ride wasn't too bad," Nothus says while actually smiling, when they land on the sidewalk in front of the small cafe. He didn't let go of Ray immediately, but after a few seconds, he finally released his embrace.

The OCA
(Cafe)

Mika then sense Nothus's presence outside of the cafe, stll maintaing her cheerful look. "Your hybrid has return back, and it seems he bring someone over."

(Beach)

After a while swimming on the crystal-clear ocean water, Mizuki climbs on the big rock, taking a small break so the bright sunlight dries the water on her shiny green scaly body, before wearing the green, red-stripe and long arm sleeve cloth. With her nicely-fold pajamas, she take a high jump to the air, her wings appeared and flew back to city.

(College)

The female dragon passed through the college's airspace, and sense some creatures having a fight. To know what is actually happen, she descend her altitude and landed on the tree branch, near the building entrance. Mizuki hid her wings and take a glance through the window; saw the todd-like creature and blue dragon with big bulky muscles, and the students gathering around.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds