Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex saw the fear and smiled. "Its not like I'm going to eat you," Alex laughed. He gave Ren another kiss and motioned Flare to follow him as he walked out and downstairs to the kitchen. He had plans to keep putting the Pokemon into scary situations and giving her fights, simply to watch her squirm a bit.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare fallowed him nervously, she still could not understand why she had not been victimized yet. She took small comfort in that though since he seemed to be teasing her allot. To her that meant it was only a matter of time. Still, she was starving and needed food, so she fallowed him and hoped he would remain a teaser and not revert to what he had done to her before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What would you like to eat flare?" Alex asked, using his tentacles to grab some tools to help cook and turn on some appliances. The tentacles would move near Flare or touch her breasts as they traveled around the room, making Alex smile.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare whimpered and ducked under a table after a few feels and covered her breasts with her hands. "J-J-Just something spicy." she said nervously and frightened as she watched out for tentacles.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Something spicy?" Alex asked as a tentacle touched her pussy, but quickly backed away. He then walked over as his tentacles were already working on making some dishes for the residents of his home, and moved so his chest was touching Flare's breasts and his tentacles had surronded them, making sure she could not leave. "My dear, Flare. Are you afraid of me?" he asked

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare blushed furiously, her pussy just a little wet and her nipples hard and erected. She looked at him for a moment but then looked away and nodded nervously. She doubted that she had ever been more afraid of anything in her life. She began to tremble against him and put her head against her chest. "Y-Yes...Im really scared of you." She said silently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why? I promised Ren I wouldn't hurt you. And look around you. Look how I have treated Ren, Angy, and Z. I have tried to kill them, I protect them. I feed them, give them shelter from other humans, and in return they do as I say. I can do the same for you. I can protect you from the truly evil humans," Alex smiled, pulling back his tentacles, but wrapping his arms around her waist gently. "I can keep you away from the truly evil and cruel, and all you have to do is do as I say..." Alex whispered kindly, whispering into Flare's ear.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare trembled and began to cry softly. "Im sorry....your really scary...Im sorry. dont hurt me." She said hugging him since there was nothing else to hold onto but him. She was so afraid of him it almost defied reason. "Im sorry, please dont be mean to Ren. Please dont hurt me." She was shaking and her heart was racing. She was terrified of him, she just was. What he had done to her back there when they first met had traumatized her, she had never been more scared in her whole life and now she has never been more absolutely terrified by anything else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You will learn to trust. I can assure you of that. Then you will learn to love me, like Angy has," Alex smiled and kissed Flare's lips before pulling back and getting back to cooking, smiling to himself, thinking of fucking Flare as his love slut.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare fell on her butt right there and hugged her legs tightly to her body. She was so scared she could not move. Alex was the most terrifying man she had ever met. He had so much power, to much power, and he had even tamed Ren and other Digimon and pokemon. She began to cry softly as she imagined her future, doomed to always be fucked by him and his frightening tentacles. She knew he would not do so right away, but he would, he would eventually. He would fuck her again, he would hurt her again, he would make her cry and probably make Ren watch. She hugged herself tighter, trying to ignore the tentacles (should any still be touching her), her tears wetting the fur around her eyes. Scared, she was so scared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)