Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Sigh, Z, fetch Ren. It is obvious I will need her to help calm down Flare here," Alex ordered, making Z run off as Alex motioned Flare into the tub. "Bathtime."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare nodded and slowly walked over, her legs shaking. She gently lowered herself into the tube and waited, her small body shaking. Z found that Ren was in pain from her rushed pregnancy. Though her stomach had only just begun to swell, her body was reacting less then well to it and she was in little condition to get up. On top of that, she could not really understand Z's dialect, not being to good at Poke talk ot begin with. If Z insisted she would get up to see what had happened, but it may end up being more trouble then it was worth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z sighed and walked back, shaking her head. Back with Alex, he picked up a bar of soap and looked Flare over. "Just relax. I promised Ren I won't hurt you," he smiled and began to lightly clean the Pokemon's body with the bar, being careful and professional as he cleaned her body, splashing water here and there.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare did not generally like water, but as long as it stayed bellow her chest she did not mind it, and soon she was lightly splashing her paws playfully in the water as Alex washed her back. When he got to her thighs she had tensed noticeably and whimpered. But now that it was on her back and neck she did not feel as scared. She her little paw hands splashed little, up and down as she giggled just a little. She was truly just a child, at least in mind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and washed her back, and then looked at Flare. "Would you like me to do your chest as well? If not, I'm almost done here," Alex said, giving a quick sweep over, cleaning any missed spots.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare would have normally said no...but her chest was just as dirty as the rest of her. So she nodded cautiously. She was so cute in the water, some suds on her back and head. She hoped he would be as gentle as he had been with her thighs and crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and began rubbing her chest gently, cleaning it with the soap. "See? I am not so bad, am I?" Alex smiled as he cleaned her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare did not meet his gaze and only shuttered as her breasts where softly rubbed. Her nipples began to erect against her will and she almost whimpered from embarrassment. She was getting aroused from being all wet and naked in front of some one like this, granted she was almost always naked, but now it had new meaning,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex noticed her erect nipples and couldn't help but smile. "How adorable," he smiled. He then leaned forward and gently kissed Flare's mouth, but before she could push back or return it he pulled back and got a small bucket. He filled it with water and held it over Flare's head. "Close your eyes and hold you breath," he said, before dumping it over her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare blushed red under her fur and closed her eyes as the water fell over her head. She swooned in dizziness as her weakness was splashed over her and held the sides of the tub for a moment. "C-Cold." she said, despite the warm water, it was not really warm to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)