Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Good," Alex smiled and kissed her neck. "I will protect you, my dear love slut, and I will show you love," he smiled, holding her. "Now do you require anything else? I am happy to help you, my dear love slut."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy nuzzled him and said "I just want to be here with you." She moaned softly, her sensitive smooth skin hot with passion. She held on to him for many minutes, stroking his back and licking his face and chest lovingly until she finally fell asleep in his arms. When she did, Flare walked pat the room, not noticing them. She had her hands between her legs and was running, as best she could as she made a dash for the bathroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z saw Flare run to the bathroom and growled, chasing after her. Whether she knew about the fact Flare needed to pee, was unknown. She could've just done it out of fun as they neared the bathroom.

---------------

Alex kissed Angy an held the beautiful Digimon in his arms. Finally he slowly pulled out of her tight pussy and kissed her lips before getting his clothes back on, and walking out, seeing Z and Flare.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z managed to catch flare and had her pinned to the ground. "St-Stop!" She pleaded, her legs rubbing together. "I need to pee! Im not going to make if you dont let me go!" She squirmed and cried as she tried to escape.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex couldn't help, but smile at this. HE looked at Z slowly, but not too obviously slowly and said, "Very well. Z, my dear Zangoose? Let Flare, the Flareion go to use the bathroom, please." With those words, Z jumped off of Flare and turned away, running to and hugging her Master's leg.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare got up when she was allowed to and ran for the bathroom but did not make it. She stopped halfway, blushing furiously, and fell to her knees, her legs still clamped together. She bit her lip and shuddered as a puddle of piss appeared around her trembling legs. "D-Dont look." She said in a miserable voice as the puddle grew larger and larger until she ran out of urine. She was trembling with humiliation and began to cry softly, having been seen soiling herself in front two people. She blushed so hard her skin matched her fur and she dared not move or look up at either Alex or Z.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex only laughed and walked over and picked up Falre from the small pee puddle. "Perhaps a bath is in order?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare still had tears in her eyes when she looked at him as he picked her up, her legs trembling and dripping. She nodded her head slowly, afraid that any talking would just make her cry more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex laughed and brought Flare over to the bathroom, with Z behind him. He gently dropped Flare on the ground and looked at her. "You look at me like I'm going to eat you," he smiled, turning on the water and waiting for it to heat up a bit.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare blushed, her eyes still full of tears. She felt so ashamed and humiliated. She was also piss scared of Alex. Out of anything or any one she hand ever encountered, he alone was the most terrifying. Even being this close to him made her feel faint and pale. She looked away but did not move much more then that, her inner thighs covered in her own piss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)