Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Hunter smiled and looked at a nearby slave. "You fetch us some food and water!" he ordered. The slave nodded and ran off as Hunter opened a room and carried the Queen into it, dropping her on the bed.

---------

"Oh yes indeed," Mai smiled. She then petted Elva's thigh. "Aww! It hurts me to see you like this, whore, but I can't do anything. I don't own you, this dirty slut does," Mai smiled, slapping Silvia's ass.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen lay on the bed in the same position he had dropped her. She groaned as she landed on her bruise and slowly turned her head towards him. "So you will fuck me even when I look and smell like this?" her question was only half sarcastic. She was about to add how she should not be surprised that a beast will fuck anything but thought better of it.

--------------

Elva squirmed as she tried to make that touch on the thigh something more then it was. She bit the gag and sobbed as she made humping motion, trying to get away and stimulate herself. Silvia chuckled and said "Lets show her whats she is missing."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shower's right there," Hunter said, opening the bathroom door. "Make it quick, food will get here soon. Oh and drink this," he ordered, taking out a red potion. "It'll heal your wounds," he said, throwing it gently on the bed.

--------------

"OH? Are you sure?" Mai asked, and gently touched Elva' right breast. "Maybe we should keep her like this for a minute more?" she asked, talking nice and slow to make Elva squirm.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen took the red potion and drank it, hoping it was poison. She then went into the shower and washed herself off as best she could but found that she had no towel. She stepped outside dripping wet and naked, shivering hard, her teeth clattering and asked "D-D-Do you h-h-have a t-t-t-towel?"

----------------

"No no mistress." Silvia said smiling. "You misunderstand. I said show her, I did not say she could have any herself." She laid down and spread her legs a little. "Come mistress, your hands are the only ones I want to touch me. Your so perfect in every way, please make love to my slut body." Elva cried out and wiggled around, making Mai's finger rub her breast a little. She loved it! She needed more. She cried harder, trying to rub herself on Mai.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Awww! What a shame for Elva," Mai giggled. She then walked over to Silvia and pulled out the lotion again, covering Silvia's breasts and pussy. "Feel good, whore?" Mai smiled, slapping her breasts.

------------------

"Here," Hunter said, and picked one up from the bed. "Let me help you," he smiled and began drying off the Queen. "You know I still don't know your name."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia jumped onto Mai and hugged her tightly moaning as she wrapped her hlegs around her as well. "Oh mistress." She moaned. " I want you soooooo badly." She kissed Mai full on the lips then and began to rub their pussies together. Silvia felt so hot, nothing but sex mattered to her now.

------------

"N-Nor shall you ever." She said. "My name is the only thing I still own, its too precious to give away." She trembled as he dried her though it was probably due to her cold state. Goosebumps covered her normally smooth and flawless skin and she hugged herself in an attempt to stifle the cold.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't forget who your Mistress is, whore!" Mai ordered and pushed Silvia off and pinned her down. "You dirty little fuck! You're getting turned on by me beating you, aren't you?" Mai asked, and pulled back a hand and squeezed Silvia's right tit, then slapped it.

-----------

Just then the food arrived. The salve dropped it on the bed softly and quickly left. "Eat and drink," Alex smiled, slapping her ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhhh! Oh mistress, dont be mean to your slut." She begged, taking Mai's tit in her free hand and massaging it. "I want you sooo badly mistress, I just want you to fuck me as hard as you can, I promise I will do the same for you lover." She moaned, lust burning brightly in her. Elva screamed and struggled and cried. she was so horny it felt like she would die. She squirmed and shook, trying anything to get some stimulation.

---------------

The Queen whimpered when he smacked her sore ass but did not hesitate to jump on the food and devoured every last bit quickly, downing it with the water. She sighed as she lay down on the bed. Was there anything better the a full stomach?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai laughed and released Silvia, only to slam her pussy against the slut's. She rubbed them against each other and moaned loudly, feeling their juices mix. "Like it, whore?" Mai asked, slapping Silvia's tit.

----------

"Good. I think you're ready," Hunter smiled and pinned her down on the bed, his tentacles taking down his pants and revealing his erect dick. "Ready my little slut?" he asked, rubbing his dick against her pussy and his tentacles rubbing her tits and ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia moaned and rubbed back, loving the sensation. "Oh thank you mistress!" She moaned as she rubbed her sex with Mai's. Elva's tortured screams rang out as that did and that only made Silvia laugh.

---------

The Queen struggled for a moment out of instinct but then calmed down and moaned softly. "Do what you will....master." She said looking away. She moaned as her large tits where massaged and her ass stimulated. She wiggled a little from the stimulation and her pussy soon became wet, covering the head of Hunters dick with her juices.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)