Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Hunter held her in his arms, and crushed their lips together, sucking on her lips and then forcing in his tounge. His tentacles came out, and grabbed her large breasts, slapping and squeezing them. His dick seemed to only get bigger and harder as he fucked Grace, fucking her tight pussy harder and deeper.

-----------

"You call that begging? Please! Silvia, here is a real slut, isn't that right, whore?" Mai asked. "Why don't you show and tell her how much of a slut you are?" Mai asked, slapping her slave's ass.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh...p-please be careful." Grace begged in Hunters arms as he slapped her breasts and thrust deeper and harder then ever before. She continued the kiss there after, her tongue dancing with his as her orgasm approached.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course," Hunter smiled and pulled Grace back into the kiss, their tongues wrestling. His tentacles moved over the rest of Grace's body now, rubbing and playing with her breasts as other tentacles rubbed her ass and waist.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace reached her peak and let out a soft whine as she came hard on his cock, her pussy muscles clamping down on him and holding his dick inside her. She hugged him tightly, holding him close to her as her juices spilled from her love canal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as well and his seed shot out of his rock hard dick. It went into Grace's body as Hunter held her close, resisting the urge to moan louder. His cum continued pumping into his queen, until he finally slowly pulled back, his dick's head still in her. "How was that...Grace?"

-------

"Go on, Silvia. On the ground, and five us a show. Fuck yourself and tell me how much of a slut you are!" Mai ordered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
( Alex? LOL)

Grace moaned softly in his arms and let herself rest in his embrace. She could feel all his cum sloshing around in her pussy and could feel his rod's head still in her pussy. After a few more moments she looked up and kissed his cheek saying "You should be gentle more often." and snuggled into his chest cutely.

-----------------

Silvia dropped to the ground and began to finger herself and lick her nipples. "I love being mistress Mia's slut!" She said hoping to make her mistress happy. "I love her, and I love it when she fucks me and gives me pleasure! I love it almost as much as giving her pleasure!" She moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Whoops, split personalities))

"I'll keep that in mind, my dear Grace," Alex smiled, kissing her cheek. He then slowly pulled out his dick petting Grace's head.

-----------

"See? Good Silvia," Mai smiled. "Elva, learn from Silvia, and you'll be a good little whore," she smiled and pulled Silvia into a kiss.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace moaned softly as his dick came out of her fallowed by some of his cum, which had been packed into her. She cuddled with him then, her naked body nice and warm against his fur. At that moment it became obvious, she was completely dependent on him, his doll, his princess. Slowly she dozed off in his arms until finally she was asleep, breathing softly as she was whisked away from the lands of the waking and into kinder dreams. At least now she was not living the nightmare she had been.

------------

Silvia kissed back and Elva simply sat and watched, blushing red as she watched the two girls make out. She was not a lesbian or bi, and felt extremely uncomfortable while they made out and when they touched her. She was still covered in their saliva, and that alone made her shiver. "Y-Ye mistress...I...I will try my best." She whimpered looking away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter kissed Grace's lips and put a blanket over her as he gently laid her down. He kissed her forehead again and then walked out, quite as a mouse. Now time to go fuck a queen, he smiled, grabbing his clothes and slipping them on as he walked out.

------------

Mai pulled back and squeezed Silvia's asscheeks. "So you dirty little whore, what shall we do with your slut?" Mai asked, licking Silvia's skin. "Do you want to punish your little fucktoy? Maybe get some strap-ons," she whispered, and nibbled on Silvia's ear.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia nodded and said "We should tie her down and make her suffer. Then everything we do afterward will seem like a rewards to her." She moaned as MAi continued to feel her, licking her skin and squeezing her ass.

------------

The Queen hung in the dungeon where Hunter had left her, covered in cum and exhausted. She had not been allowed to relive herself, eat or wash since her captivity and now her body trembled with the need to to all of these things.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)