Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex kissed Ren's cheek, then her neck. He whispered into her ear, "Hello slut," and then moved his hands to rub her two good-sized breasts. "Do you hear Master?" he whispered.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren opened her eyes now, this time awake and looked up at him, moaning slightly. "What...ohh....do you want?" she asked softly, her eyes weary. "Can you not allow me....sleep?" She closed her eyes again but snuggled a little closer. "I wish Flare was with me..." She mumbled as she drifted in and out of sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh?" Alex asked. "Very well, I'll leave you alone," Alex smiled, walking off and to the door. If she wanted Flare with her, then they'll both be his slut lovers.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren murmured something as he left and curled up tighter, the tip of her tail resting on her forehead. Outside in her hallowed out stump, Flare cried and slept softly, she did not know where to go.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Angy?" Alex asked, opening the door. "Z!" he called out, seeing his Zangoose run over. "Angy, how are you? If you are well enough, I would like to go after that Flareion from earlier."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy whimpered a little as she sat up but said "OK, I will help you master." She got up and walked over to him, and licked the side of his face with her cat like tongue. "Because master asked so nicely." She added with a wink.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed angy's cheek and then patted her head. "You need only help us find her. Z and I can deal with the rest," he smiled as Z walked over with a bag. "Thank you, Z," Alex smiled, taking it. "Ready, my dear love sluts?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy nodded and led them outside. She walked around the house for a little while until she spotted the stump. "There, she is in there. She smells really strongly, Z should be able to sniff her out from here." She said keeping back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded as he and Z walked over to the stump. Alex got out some tentacles and Z charged up an attack. The Zangoose then jumped and attacked the stump, breaking it open, followed by Alex's tentacles firing forward.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Tentacles withdrew the screaming terrified from of flare, who was wiggling in his grasp trying to get loose. She had been so shocked that she had not been able to dodge and Alex easily dragged her out of the stump remains. "No! Let me go! No more!" She cried in poke talk as she struggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)