Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex nodded and freed Ren from her bonds. "You are welcome," he replied and helped her up. "Now...I expect you feel rather hot, correct?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren nodded and rubbed her legs together blushing fiercely. "You know its not nice to hack people...and what did you do to me?!" she said looking down at herself. "And my butts bigger to right? Well I guess that helps me balance these things." she said holding her large breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"True, then again its not nice to attack people either," Alex replied. "I made your breasts, and ass bigger. And I made you fall in love with my cock..."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I noticed..." Ren said, blushing and looking away. "Why do you humans do this really? Are their not enough females in your culture? Why not try being romantic? That Angewoman would respond to romance, its in her programing. Even I would respond to a man of honor...but this...slavery, rape, abduction." She shook her head and kept her eyes averted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm? Honestly...I do not know. For me...regular human girls can seem rather dull at times,"Alex said. "That, and the simple thrill of the hunt is good two. As for being romantic...I used to be very romantic, in my years before the digital world," he smiled and looked at her. "I can be romantic again, if only to add a little flavor to our relationship."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Relationship? You mean my slavery here? Well at least I know that I cant trust your romantic side either." She sighed and turned around bending over a bit. "Please...just take me now. My body needs it and your going to do it anyways...guess there is no point in asking for you to be gentle is there?" She said wincing a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I feel almost insulted that you think so lowly of me. You will find as your Master, I can show great love," Alex smiled massaged her breasts and slowly pushed in his erect dick. He let out a moan and kissed her neck as he began to thrust into her, slowly at first, but going faster.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren moaned softly as her breasts were rubbed and her pussy fucked. "Why..Uhhh....why could you not....not be this gentle w-w....Ahh...With Flare?" She asked as she gt into a doggy style position which was more natural for her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If I did, would you have let me keep her here?" Alex asked as he kissed her furry neck and rubbed her two large breasts. "Would I still have to let a catch like her go?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren was unable to unable to answer for several seconds as she moaned and whithered. She felt his lips on her soft furry neck and shivered before letting out a series of long moans as her new and very sensitve breasts were rubbed. "N-No. She is just a ch-child....ahhhh...I dont want her....to suffer...this...Ohhhhh.." she blushed fiercely as she felt herself warming up even more and bucked her hips against his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)