Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex only grinned and grabbed Flare with his tentacles. "Now did you get your ball gag off?" Alex asked, rubbing her ass. "Oh well. I have something better," he smiled as his tentacle shot into her mouth. "Ren, go ahead and be a little jealous," he smiled as he pulled back and suddenly thrust into Flare's pussy with his erect dick.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare began to cry almost right away and Ren gritted her teeth and looked away. Tears rolled down Flares cheeks in a cascade of sorrow as she was brutally raped. Her soft pussy held Alex's cock tightly since it was not made for humans. It was also very warm, warmer then a human pussy. Her soft warm fur rubbed against him as she was thrust into. Flare was so young she did not even understand what was happening, for all she knew he was killing her as pain racked her body as her poor, overstretched pussy was thrust into. Flare was not even wet and the pain was intense. Her breasts were D cup in proportion to her body , and so they bounced with each thrust, though that barely counted as stimulus. "Please wait! Let her go! Or at least be gentle with her! I gave you my name! Are all humans honor less bastards like you?!" Ren still badly wanted his cock but that did little to blunt her hate for him or the horror of watching another poor nonhuman raped with out mercy before her eyes. "She is barely more then a child! Its her first time for god's sake!" She begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am being gentle," he said and noticeably slowed down his thrusting. He pulled out his tentacle and kissed her breasts softly and licked it, giving her pleasure. "See? I can be nice," he smiled as he licked her tits.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare flailed desperately as she tried to escape. Even if she was stimulated now he had still penetrated her while she was not wet, and he was to big for her, stretching her to her limit, and to add to all that, she was already panicked, grief stricken and her inexperience added to the horror. "Let me go! Let me off! It hurts! Hurts so much! No more please! I beg you!" She was kicking at him, trying with all her might to get off and away from him, her mind a torrent of pain and panic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop yelling at me like that or I'll force that tentacle back inside you! This is punishment for hurting Z!" Alex growled as he fucked her pussy. "You come into my home and nearly killed her!" he growled as he fucked her. "I am being easy on you, keep screaming for me to stop and I'll show you how bad I can get!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare stopped yelling and after awhile she stopped struggling, though she sobbed uncontrollably. "Stop this!" Ren shouted. "I gave you my name! Please leave her alone!" She was almost to tears now as her body ached for Alex's dick and her mind cried as she saw poor flare being raped. "Please, stop! I can get you another Renamon! Two, that makes two Rena slaves! Please, just let her go!" She had little love for her own kind, who had decided to hide instead of fight and she knew where to find a village or two....though she did not intend in handing whole villages over to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled out suddenly and looked at Ren. "You do know if I let her out it will only be a matter of time before Flare is caught. Would you rather her be caught by someone and somewhere else where you cannot be with her, or with me, where you can be together?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No! Flare knows how to avoid humans and find places they cant get to! Leave her alone!" Ren said struggling a bit. Flare let out a long and thankful sigh as he pulled out and hung limply, her tears still falling. "Please Mr. Human..Im sorry...I was not going to kill the other Pokemon, just free her." Flare had not killed a thing yet, Ren took that upon herself. "Why are you evil?" she asked. Humans always did this, why? Why did they cause suffering? Why did they hurt anything that was not human? She trembled, her young body to unaccustomed to sex to have been raped so ruthlessly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked between the two and then closed his eyes. He dropped Flare to the ground and opened the door. "Out," he ordered, not even opening his eyes. "And do be careful...not all humans are as nice as I was."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare looked out the door and then back at Ren, still tied up and helpless on the floor with her new body. "I..I..I ca-" "Go!" Ren yelled. Flare yelped and ran out the door and into the forest. She looked around and found a hollow tree and crawled inside, beginning to cry as she did. She did not want to leave Ren in there by herself but what could she do? She felt her sore sex throbbing and only cried a little harder. She felt tired and hurt and smelled of sex and tears.

Ren watched as she left and let out a long sigh of relief. "Th-Thank you." She said grudgingly to Alex. She moved a little in her bonds, her breasts rubbing agaisnt the floor and her hot pussy wet from just seeing his dick,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)