Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
["Do you really care about what my brother think!?"] said Jailen swinging his hands around. ["I thought love doesn't matter like Romeo and Juliet!"]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Well, sort of. If he know we're in love, then he may end up killing me." Ryo place both paws on Jailen's shoulder, caressing gently. "...Should we put this aside for a while and discuss later, shall we?" He said which his muzzle near her right ear, smiling.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
["Heehee if he does kill you, call me by my name."] smirked Jailen. ["Want to take a walk to the park with me? I always go there whenever I'm stressed our need to relax."]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sure thing." Ryo smiles as gently took her soft palm, began walking side by side like a lovely couple as Jailen guides the way to the park mentioned. "Firstly, I'm sorry for eavesdropping during your class session. It seems you're having trouble with the English subject. May I know what's exactly being wrong?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
["I can't speak it well, I'm good at reading english in my mind but when I say it; it always come out wrong..." she turned her face at his and her expression was sad.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aww..don't feel sad, Jailen." Ryo tried to cheer her up, as they almost reach at the park. "Even though I'm not pretty clever with other subjects, how about if I give you a special lesson to improve your verbal English?" The girlish wolf suggested with a warm smile. "I can teach you other languages as well."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
["Can I give you a kiss if I get everything right?"] The snowy leopard winked at him as if she's enjoying to flirt at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo then blushing cutely from her statement, caressing his cheek with his finger. "....W-Well, sure thing if you don't mind about it.." He replied nervouslly as his foot touches the ground of the park, before proceed to the nearest bench which facing the blue lake and take a seat.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
["Oh oh you can start teaching me now!"] cried Jailen pulling swinging his arms as if it were a monkey bars. ["I wanna learn fast please Ryo! Please please please!"] she pleaded excitedly.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay okay. But it takes a little bit time for you to master the English verbally. Let's begin with the basic first." Ryo stated s began teaching Jailen slowly yet easy-to-understand way.

After several hours of sleeping, Mitsuki finally woke up; stretching her beautiful body and yawning softly. "Should I check Lax...? Maybe I should make some light meals to eat." She thought as went to the kitchen, wearing the apron and began making the meals for two people.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds