Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" Hunter asked. "What do you WANT to do, my Queen."

--------------

"Louder, whore. I want everyone to know that you, and all Angelos are fuckytoys for Saxon," Mai whispered and licked and kissed Silvia's ear, her hands moved up and down her waist.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace thought for a moment and then an idea popped into her head. "How about some training?" She asked, remembering that they had only had one session. "I think that would make for a nice distraction." She said, leaning lightly on Hunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good, go to our room and I'll met you there," Hunter smiled, and gently pushed Grace to the exit. Behind him, hiding in the shadows was the Saxon Head Wizard, with a noticeable limp from the earlier battle.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grave left and the Queen moaned and screamed in the background as she was tortured. Alexander had gone as well and so that only left him and the wizard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wizard."

"My Lord...."

"You seek revenge, I assume?" Hunter smiled. "Yes sir," the Wizard, Axel answered. "Go ahead," Hunter smiled, walking after as Axel walked up to the Queen. "Hello, whore," Axel smiled at the Queen.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace awaited Hunter in his room, holding her wooden sword and trying to get into proper stance.

----------

The Queen looked at him as her breasts were pinched and pulled, her pussy attacked and her ass abused. She spat at him and her spit hit him right in the face. "Foul....trickster!" She said, trying to hold in her moans.

-----------

Silvia cried out and yelled "Please fuck my whore body! Oh gods, I need you to touch me! Make me feel good! Use your sluts body, please! I beg you!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter walked into their room and saw Grace. "Hello, my dear," he smiled, walking up. "Good stance," he said, and moved hr wooden sword up a bit. "Better than before."

------------

Axel pushed the other rapists away and spit onto the Queen's face. He held up hi hand and suddenly the Queen's body was driven into a ferocious heat. Axel smiled and grabbed her tit and squeezed it harshly. "You'll be a good fuck."

--------------

Mai smiled and moved the strap-on to Silvia's pussy, but then went up and forced it all into her ass hole. "Scream whore! Scream for the world!" Mai laughed, slapping her ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, I wont know how good the stance really is until I try it." She said smiling a little bit as she faced hunter, sword at the ready.

-----------------

The Queen gasped but she had been trained on how to resist magic and so she did not fall to it. She walled off her mind from foreign influence and tried to catch her breath, barely noticing the spit. "Y-You!" She said weakly yet ever ounce of hate she held for the man was evident in her voice. "You are the trickster, the cheater. The ball less coward who hided behind his spells, even when it comes to women." She shivered as every one was pulled away from her and she was left feeling cold in the wind.

-----------------------

Silvia did not need to be told. She screamed and whithered as the Dildo when straight up her ass, but she found herself bucking against it not long afterwards.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter smiled and grabbed another wooden sword and took a fighting stance. "Come on then, hit me."

-----------------

Axel smiled again and took off his robe, revealing his erect dick. "Let us see about that," Axel smiled and slammed his cock into the Queen's body. "Mmmm, quite a pussy you have, whore."

----------------

Mai went faster and faster, increasing her speed and followed by grabbing and squeezing Silvia's tits. "Feel good, whore?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace ran forwards and tried a feint to the right before striking on the left and then tried a jab.

-------------

The Queen let out another gasp but held her composure. She did not become the leader of her people by being weak. "Is that what you call a penis? Ah! Britannian men but you to shame!" she spat. She did however wish he would withdraw it from her. She was aching all over and had not eaten, bathed or used a restroom in her whole stay here and she need all three very badly right now. "Get the hell away from me!" She growled as she tried to find another, less verbal and more physical way to get at him.

--------------

"Yes...Ohhh...th..thank you mistress!" Silvia panted as she was ass fucked and as her tits were rubbed and squeezed. She was so horny she would fuck almot anything. "Oh....dont stop mistress!" She begged as her body only got hotter and hotter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)