Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"You attack me. You attack my Zangoose. And you attack Angy," Alex growled. He the smile crudely and let his tentacles launched forward to grab the two, of course focusing more of the Renamon. "What are your names?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My name is my own!" The Renamon said as she was suspended in id air by her arms and legs, struggling to get loose as the same happened to her unconscious friend. "That is something you can not have and that I will keep to my dying breath! My name!" She said proudly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z walked over and glared at the Renamon and growled at her. Alex kept his grip on her limbs and pulled her face a little closer, grabbing Renamon's cheeks and looked at Z. "Z, fetch me two ball gags and alot of rope," he ordered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What are you doing?! Are you not man enough to kill me?!" she asked biting at him and nicking the tip of his nose with her sharp teeth. "Coward! Finish what I started or let me finish it for you!" She yelled, trying to get at his eyes. Angy groaned and got looked around. "Master? Master! Are you ok?!" She cried out as she tried to get up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fine, Angy, thank you," Alex nodded and walked over helping her up. He then glared at the two attackers and put one arm around Angy. "For attacking not only me, but Z and Angy you are going to punished," he said as Z walked over. He thanked her and had Z help Angy stay up as he began putting the ball gags on the Pokemon and Digimon's mouth.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Frumm umm!" The Renamon yelled through her gag, though the Flarerion simply hung limply in mid air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With the help of his tentacles, Alex began working to tie the two up in a way where if they tried moving, the rope would move into their pussies and squeeze their breasts. "This should teach you your lesson," he smiled, slapping the Renamon's ass cheek. "And add two more sluts to my home," he whispered into the Renamon's ear.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Renamon's eyes grew wide as he heard him speak and began to struggle, only to moan loudly as she rubbed her own pussy and squeezed her own breasts. Flareion moaned in her sleep as her own weight made her feet move and thus made a pressure on her breasts and pussy. The Renamon did not stop though, trying hard to escape until she came hard from trying, soaking the area around her pussy and making a puddle. She then struggled weakly until she was all out of strength, still wallowing in her own juices.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex used his tentacles to carry the two attackers and then looked at Angy and Z. "Angy, if you are okay, I'll be in the house taking care of these attackers. You may do what you will, my dear," he said, walking to the house.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy felt strange. She did not want any one else to be hurt....but they had attacked her and Z and Alex for no reason. She sighed and stretched her wings and went to lay down in the sun. She still was not feeling well and she felt like laying down.

-------------

The Renamon continued to struggle and scream through her gag. "Lemmm mmm mo!" She screamed as she unwillingly masturbated and screamed as she came again, finally losing most of her strength and hanging limply,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)