Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Now say, Please Master Hunter. Fuck my whore body," he smiled, and kissed her cheek, neck, and the lips.

-------------

"Then go ahead, my dear. Fuck your mistress," Mai smiled.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia shivered and tried to pull away from his kissing but to no avail. She shuddered again and slowly said "Please Master Hunter.....F-f-fuck my whore body." She braced herself for what would happen next, closing her eyes. Alexander got up suddenly and said "My lord, my I have go at it?"

--------------

"Im not worthy." She said looking over Mai's body and licking, massaging and sucking on her tender breasts. She then brought a hand down and began to stroke Mai's pussy gently. "Og my goddess, your pussy is so soft and warm. Its like Heaven." She said as she continued to stroke it softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Go ahead," Hunter smiled and slapped Julia's ass and then kissed her lips. He then walked back and looked at Alexander. "Go for it."

----------

"Mmmm...Keep it up, you lovely whore. Fuck your Mistress's body," Mai smiled and kissed her slave's lips and let her tounge plunge into her mouth.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia shivered and looked at Hunter with a hate even Grace had been unable to produce when she was the most rebellious. "Thank you Lord." Alexander said with a bow before walking over. He picked up a clothes pin, a vibrator egg and a medium dildo. "OK, I have three items here for you. I want you to pick one and then choose were it goes. If not then I will use them all on the Queen. Oh and you have to beg me to put it there, if you dont beg hard enough then the Queen still gets it." Julia's eyes opened wide. "B-But I am a Britannian! I can never beg for anything from a Saxon!" She looked at Hunter and said "Please, I have had enough. I plead to whatever honor you have left. Surely as a warrior you have honor. Grant me a warriors death, please, this is my one and only wish." Alexander waited to see what Hunter would say.

-----------

Silvia stuck a finger into Mai's pussy suddenly as she was kissed. she continued to rub her right breast with her free hand while her other hand fingered her and her lips carrrased Mai's own. She moaned with delight as she felt her mistress's tight pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm...No, I don't think so," Hunter laughed. "Now choose, whore. The pin, egg, or didlo? I myself would love that egg in your pussy," he laughed. "If not it would look even better in the Queen's, and with a didlo in her ass two!"

------------

Mai moaned loudly and pulled out of the kiss, licking the saliva. "More, slut. Give me everything you can give and more!" she ordered, slapping Silvia's ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia's mouth hung open is actual shock. How could he deny her this? It was her blood right as a soldier and warrior! She deserved a warriors death! "W-Why? This....this is not fair. I am a warrior, so are you. Why do you...not grant me a warriors right?" She sounded as though her voice was on the verge of tears and she looked pleadingly at Hunter.

--------

Silvia Moaned and stuck two more fingers into Her mistress's pussy, using the third one to rub her clit. "Dop you like this?" She asked as she kissed Mai's breasts and sucked on them. "Am I doing good?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What do you think Champion?" Hunter smiled. He grabbed Julia's right tit and rubbed it and licked the side. "Speak freely, warrior."

-----------------

Mai moaned again, louder though. "Not bad, slut, but I want more! Harder faster!"" Mai ordered, slapping Silvia's ass. "Show me no mercy."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alexander swallowed as he loyalty and moral code were put to the test. As a warrior, he was duty bound to fulfill her request for death as long as she was under his charge, though she was not. But he was also duty bound to always stand my Hunter and his decisions. "I support your choices my lord." He said at last. "This is war. honor is not a luxury we can afford. With that he shoved the dildo into the Queens ass and she snapped to attention with a loud scream. She looked around in utter confusion and screamed again when Alexander twisted the dildo around in her ass. "Stop! Stop! Please shove that dildo in my ass! Please, for all that is good and honorable shove it in my ass!" Julia begged. "What do you think Lord?" Alexander asked. The Queens confusion tripled with this since she did not know the circumstances. "Julia, what is the meaning of this?" She asked in disbelief. Tears fell freely from Julia's face as her queen looked upon her in such a state, her blush brighter then blood. "Please my Queen, its for you." She pleaded in her disgrace.

-------------

Silvia did as instructed as she began to fist Mai and played with her tits as she plated kisses all over her body. "Like this mistress?" She asked hoping she was enjoying it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Is that it? Beg like you mean it," Hunter ordered, rubbing her ass. "Beg for my cock, and for m to fuck your slut boy.Now, my dear," Hunter smiled.

---------------

Mai yelled out loud as she was fisted and pleasured. "More, whore. I love this, but I want more!" Mai ordered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia wailed in misery and said "Please, Fuck me! I need your cock inside me now, In need that Dildo in me as well! Please fuck my slut body!" She begged as best she could. Alexander smiled and he painfully removed the Dildo from the Queens ass and walked over, shoving it into Julia's as. She cried out in pain as this was done and slumped, crying and moaning as Alexander twisted it around in her ass. The Queen stared on in disbelief. Who did they break her? How did they make her beg? "Hunter!" She called. "I demand that you grant her a warriors death. This is not how we should be and if there is a choice I know that death is the right one." She knew that she herself could never ask for death since she had a people to lead. But if Julia was to weak to as for death herself, then she would do it for her before her disgrace became any worse.

--------------

With that Silvia went down and began licking her as hole, still fisting her and using her other to massage her tits, taking turns with each one. She shoved her tiongue in as deep as it would go and then pull it out to lick aroundf again before shoving it back in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)