Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Start small?" Hunter smiled. "Very well. By the way, very impressive, Champion," he added and lightly clapped his hands. "Now, my dear," he smiled, walking up to Julia so they were close. "Kiss my lips. Just touch your lip with my own."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I...I refuse." She said. She knew that she had to hold out for as long as she could and a simple lip touch, minor as it may be, was to much to give. But at the same time it meant that her Queen would receive it. She hoped that a small pecj would not waker her up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter let out a soft chuckle and walked over to the queen. He then began kissing her neck, cheek, and lips of the beautiful Queen.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Queen moaned a little, mostly at being touched while asleep but did not wake up. "You said one kiss!" Julia protested. Alexander laughed and took a seat, this was going to be a good show.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm...I suppose I did," Hunter smiled and licked the Queen's neck. He then kissed her lips, moving his fingers gently through her hair.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Enough!" Julia screamed, almost waking the sleeping Queen. "What is your next demand?" She asked, almost pleaded. Alexander chuckled, his master was so cruel. Meanwhile the Queen moaned silently and softly as she was kissed and licked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter smiled and prolonged the kiss for a bit more, but finally pulled away. He then walked over and picked up a didlo. "Lick and suck this fake cock," he smiled and moved it so it was touching her lips.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She reluctantly opened her mouth and began to lick and suck the cock gently. Alexander stood up and said "You can make her say things as well if you wish Lord." Julia closed her eyes as she preformed her task and waited for the next, more humiliating task.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Say, Please Master Hunter, fuck me," he ordered, his wolf teeth smiling. "Or I can just ram this didlo and a few others right into your Queen' ass. Your choice. An say it like ya mean it."

--------------

"Lover, I'm ready," Mai smiled and licked her lips. "Prove your love."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia dropped in her chains. She knew from the moment that Alexander had revealed his plot that it would come to this. She had just hoped it would not happen this soon/ She opened her mouth to speak but found she was having intense difficulty speaking the desired words. After several minutes the dildos were about to enter the sleeping Queens ass when Julia swallowed her prise and said "Wait! P-please fuck me Master Hunter..." She said it a bit more then half assed, which was more then expected. These words cut her like not blade could and was the worst humiliation she had ever received here or anywhere else. She wanted to curse at them and take it all back and berate them for using such a cowardly tactic but could not. She just hung there waiting for the next shameful demand.

------------------

Silvia crawled on top of Mai, pinning her down and looking over her beautiful body. "Mistress your so...so beautiful! I feel like I am with a goddess!" Before she could react to this she began to softly fondle Mai's breasts, slowly at first but gradually gaining speed and vigor. "Look at these breasts, so soft and round. Perfect." She gave her right nipple a playful lick "And tasty!" She added with a chuckle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)