Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
It seemed that one of the rapists that attacked Angy did not like how Alex had punched him. With a loud crash a man broke through a window and into Angy's room, looking at the Angewomon. "Hello, whore!" he laughed, running at her.

"Angy," Alex sighed, hearing the crash. He and Z quickly ran up the stairs to her, intent on stopping the man.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy looked at the man, paralyzed with fear. She held the covers up to her nose like she had before and began to shake. "Leave me alone." She said in a small terrified voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You know I've always wanted to try gore. That's where I kill you while fucking you!" the man laughed. He pulled out a knife and walked closer, when suddenly Z tackled him down. "Fantastic," Alex sighed, seeing the man. "Angy, out of the room!" he ordered, running over and ducking under the man's knife.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy could not move, could not speak. She just sat there in her bed, eyes wide. She ducked under her covers and curled up and began to shake. Would this nightmare ever end?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Angy, I said-AGH!" Alex growled as the man stabbed his side with the knife. With a loud growl a tentacle shot out and grabbed the man's throat, and threw his against the walls and then out the window, sending his bloody body into the trees, and then the ground. "Angy are you okay?" he asked, holding his bleeding side.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy looked out of her covers and saw he was bleeding. "Alex!" She said, even surprising herself by the concerned tone. She could not help it. Despite all of this, she was still a good natured Angewomon. She lept out of the bed and grabbed Alex and laid him down on the bed. "Dont move!" She said as she looked at the wound and removed the clothes from around it. The then began to make he hands glow and slowly began to close the wound. A minute or two later, all that was left was a white scar. "ARe you ok?" She asked, worry plain on her face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex ignored the pain as his wound bled, but sighed, relaxing as Angy healed him. He then looked at her and stood u abruptly. "Did he touch you?" Alex asked, keeping a monotone voice.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-No. You kept me safe." She said backing away suddenly and looking down at the floor. She hoped he was not angry with her for not moving. She just....couldn't move.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good," Ale nodded. "Come on. Let's move you to another room so I can better protect you," he said and suddenly picked her up bridal style. Z quickly opened the door for them and Alex began carrying Angy to his room.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy blushed as she was lifted and place her hands over her pussy, due to the fact that she still wore no panties. "Please....Im sorry that I did not move." She said in a scared, timid little voice. "Dont hurt me ok? Please? I really just...just...please Master Axel, dont hurt me." She had tears rimming her eyes as she thought of being raped all night in his quarters.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)