Join our server on Discord

ATTENTION ROLE-PLAYERS!
(09-18-2008 10:37 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Southern Cross:

Mar: Fulfilling a quest for Hiro.

Dot: Helping Kurtz fight.

Kubrika: Being an awesome shady villain.

Sigils: All dead but three.

Ocax: With Shadow, Luuca, Lost and Kassandra, at the 3-way out in the snow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(09-19-2008 04:14 AM)Chaos Knight Matthew Wrote: So I guess Digimon Protectors is over huh? -_-

That one died before the crash. Half the players had left.
Xenogears: Damination

Chronos:Chronos is preparing to battle with the other elements on the Gelber ship

Shion: Hiding in the rafters of the ships mechianc lab from one of the element officers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Xenogears:

Monty was going to check on what was going on in the mechanics room

Zomba was in her Gear ready to launch after the captain ordered the emergancy.

Thats all I really remember been a long week.
The OCA
If you want help, Disturbed, in Bleach, Ebon was with Mindy (duh) in the fortress with every other 'bad' guy. And in Furry Persona, I think Ayane was torturing Ebon along with some others. ^_^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh yeah furry persona...the bleach one I admit I wasn't even posting in that one.
The OCA
Sticked because I think this'll be of help in the near future.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let's see... before the week long hiatus and unfortunate wiping out of EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER PROFILE I ever spawned...

Southern Cross:

Lost: Training/Sigil-Hunting with his Seniors Ocax, Kassandra, Lucca, Shadow and Jedrek. He was trying to see ahead before Kassandra used firballs to check the three passages out or something.

Fursona:

Ray M./Nero Demonyo: With Ms. Sara/h. Last I typed, he was excited to meet another demon, smelled more demons, then Shadow kept forgetting me. :P

That's all I remember for now.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Southern Cross RP:

Jedrek and Kassandra: Currently questing with the other Insanes in an ice cavern for training with a fight against the Water Sigil coming up.

Ada: Currently exploring the mines with Hiro and Mar looking for a summoning gem.

-----------

Star Force RP:

Crimson: Currently outside with Shadow and Joey. He placed Ada in a safe location for the police to protect her and moved ahead back into the school to find Gemini.

Zorro: Currently hungry for a fight and likely wants a beer.

Ada: Currently unconscious along with Dot.

------------

Bleach RP:

Hyouzen: Currently about to invade the World of the Living with his allies to steal souls to recharge Luminescence Gem. When recharged, he plans to refuse with Proto, strengthen his allies, and search for Aizen to kill him...oh, and conquer the universe with his power.

Trent: Currently in Squad 4's medical bay to rest and to make sure Katt and the others are alright after the recent fights.

------------

Xenogears RP:

Nicolas: Fighting several Wels in Bledavik with DMX's character who I can't remember.

Ada: Currently about to fight alongside the other Elements to recapture their compound from "smarter" Wels before they can steal something from the vault.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Sorry for my delay)

School of Eros:

(Ebon's Room)

Fieri was interacting with Remus, Fiero was about to with Ann

(Gymnasium)

Mystyk was interacting with Ramio

Pokedexxx (newer Digimon RP)

Xylos was entering into the forest.

The Bloody Knight

Marc was interacting Tome, looking for Rellia; running into the forest after an injured phoenix

[I don't think I had any more...]
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz