Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Ray: *running around frantically, exploding in rapid successions.*

Loki: Sorry folk, Ray was suffering from flu.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
aww poor ray
did you blow uphis head much loki Twisted
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ravaja: *Looks at ghostiemon's crazed look* .....SECURITY!!!!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
i AM the security
*looks round*
hey new security...wait a minute thats not security
EMOS!!!!! run!!!!!!!!!!!
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ray: *head still exploding*

Loki: Nope, maybe it's the sneezing.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
DarkKnightMatt - *Has a walkie-talkie in his hand* Ok, bring it in! *Ducks behind man-made barrior as a chopper came in and drops a large ammount of Spam Grenades over Ghostiemon....

apsihd fpawhegpivaeprghwpf3-4nf5t0236-rgblwu hrfpgwhpghwperghpweiurhgpiwyt9y8w456943856-9345-69w[4ugsgjslbn;sgoset'ylkwj';yujwtohj'wlkrty[hoshsknetr'hosih/gkwse'ohserlghs'ergn'soihg/wehrg[oserg;lejghwesroiht[wou5tw[0u9p[uU(*YO&^&TY(*^(^^$E$#%&OFYLLJ"IYHIHOIJ"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMapsihd fpawhegpivaeprghwpf3-4nf5t0236-rgblwu hrfpgwhpghwperghpweiurhgpiwyt9y8w456943856-9345-69w[4ugsgjslbn;sgoset'ylkwj';yujwtohj'wlkrty[hoshsknetr'hosih/gkwse'ohserlghs'ergn'soihg/wehrg[oserg;lejghwesroiht[wou5tw[0u9p[uU(*YO&^&TY(*^(^^$E$#%&OFYLLJ"IYHIHOIJ"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMapsihd fpawhegpivaeprghwpf3-4nf5t0236-rgblwu hrfpgwhpghwperghpweiurhgpiwyt9y8w456943856-9345-69w[4ugsgjslbn;sgoset'ylkwj';yujwtohj'wlkrty[hoshsknetr'hosih/gkwse'ohserlghs'ergn'soihg/wehrg[oserg;lejghwesroiht[wou5tw[0u9p[uU(*YO&^&TY(*^(^^$E$#%&OFYLLJ"IYHIHOIJ"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMdfgaflkgna;lbnasfl;bnsdlfbkad'lfbks'dflkbsdlfkbms'dfkmbsldkfmbsldkfmbsldfmba;ga.,rg.a,rg.,arg,maern.maeth s;nbl'smbxkbdzfplaerplgwegkwetphkiwtkhywhkw'tohslt/hkbs/lbx/c.v, x/c.v, x/.capsihd fpawhegpivaeprghwpf3-4nf5t0236-rgblwu hrfpgwhpghwperghpweiurhgpiwyt9y8w456943856-9345-69w[4ugsgjslbn;sgoset'ylkwj';yujwtohj'wlkrty[hoshsknetr'hosih/gkwse'ohserlghs'ergn'soihg/wehrg[oserg;lejghwesroiht[wou5tw[0u9p[uU(*YO&^&TY(*^(^^$E$#%&OFYLLJ"IYHIHOIJ"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM,mb/.kzdmbh

DKM was snickering from behind his barrior* Thanks man.

Walkie-Talkie - No problem, just don't forget that drink you owe me!

DarkKnightMatt - Alright, see you around then.

*The chopper flies away, but not before it was taken down by a rocket from a launcher*

DarkKnightMatt - Damn Resident Evil 4 effects...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gol: *holds a flashbang in paw* .... *grins and pulls pin, tossing it in the open* FIRE IN THE HOLE!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: Oh shit! *dives near Gol and buries her face near his feet with her tail straight up in the air*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
DarkKnightMatt - *Looks back over his man made barrier and sees something moving through the air near him, that looked like a soda can at first before it landed next to him.* Oh boy-- *it explodes, the sound destroying the barrier preventing DKM from seeing or hearing anything for a few minuets* What was that!? *stunned, breathing hard, rubbing his eyes*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ravaja: ZOMG!!! THE EMOS ARE COMING! THE EMOS ARE COMING! AND THEY HAVE MCR MUSIC!!! *Throws as many ice crystals at 'em*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds