Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Steve: *blinks from the sudden hug* Uh...Y-Yeah....I guess you are. *slowly moves clows on her back*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
*click*
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Janis - Hey, Misty... * Saw her face* I know what you mean... -_-* (Annoyed at her Second Replica)

Janis Replica 1 - ... *Glances over at Janis R2 and Steve*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: *looks at Misty* Nice try.... i have a comm. link on my scanner so i can get a message from them right here...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
time to spam
*pulls up gun and tries to fire randomly*
uhhh... i think my guns broken
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Janis - *Lowers and shakes her head* Second, we need to get going.

Janis Replica 1 - Yeah... I just remembered myself... We do need to get going to our next area. *Following what the original was going*

Janis Replica 2 - Um... Are you two trying to pull what Misty tried? Because I don't know of anywhere else to go today. *Snuggles close to Steve*

Janis - Well, I'm leaving... *Leaves the room*

Janis Replica 1 - Wha- Hey, wait for me!! *Follows*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: *he sweatdropped and had a tad blush on his face that hid under his scanner on his face as she pressed her body more against his* ..e..ehh..uhh... *ahem* I uhh......nevermind...i dunno what...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis Replica 2 - *Giggles* If you're that nervous, I could come back another time... ^_^
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: Eh..oh, no.. im not nervous just.....dont know what to say... i mean... im from UPSILON...its the most hated organization group. And being a part of it effects me, but you are the only person who is.... actually like this with me.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis R2 - Well, I kindof have a dark history myself, considering I'm a ninja from the Hidden Village of Darkness... *She looks away for a moment, telling a secret like that openly made her feel a little awkward. She also tentativly puts her left hand over her headband, a metal plate on it with a black diamond on the center of it* Most of the villagers there deal with Death all the time. I have too, but not as much as the oldest ones there. Maybe that's what attracted me to you...? *Smiles*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions