Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Misty listened to Raize and secretively shook her head. "Suck up..." She tried to ignore her and kept her attention strictly on Gol.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Jay just rolled his eyes hearing Raize and just shook his head and kept listening.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"This camp wasnt made to just let complete strangers join in. The reason why I actually brought you all here to join, because you all have a special kind of ability or skill that may be useful for us in Third ECHELON. We are not low on recruits, we thought we should see how well you all can do yourselves."

He looked at everyone slowly and looked straight forward.

"Any other questions?"

He asked raising an eyebrow.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yoosei just remained in silence while listen carefully to Gol. She had to admit at the moment she had no questions to make. Her tails swish slowly and her ears twitch lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raize sighed softly and stepped back in line realizing it was merely a talent show.
The OCA
Misty kept her arms behind her back and looked straight ahead, only moving her eyes. She shook her head to let Gol know she didn't have any questions. She continued carefully watching him, waiting for him to continue with what he was about to tell us.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Crest was tempted to yawn and streach, but decided that right now wasn't a good time. Not really the right place eather. Though it would be funny to see thier reactions. He surpressed those thoughts when he remembered that 'thier' included girls, and how akward that would be.
Veemon's Followers
"Very well then..."

He walked over to the crate, and stood by it, still facing the others.

"What I have here, are your most important gadget that a spy will ever need by his side."

He took off the top of the crate and pulled out a hacking unit glove.

"This is your primary gadget you will need to know exactly how to use it. And I will teach you exactly how it works during todays training in the evening."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty's eyes widened and sparkled when he took out the hacking unit glove. Her tail swished around a little more than before, smiling a bit, but not too much. "That wolf never fails to keep surprising me..." she thought to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Crest's eye got a mischivous glent. because most machines were computerized, he was trained to be a computer expert and and they called it "learning how to operate most of the machinery you'll fix/play around with" in order to hide that they were making unlisted backup tech agents incase anything ever happend to the listed ones. that and he loved to play around with things and make it so that he could annoy people. like reprograming the gate. or reverseing a tanks stearing. hopefully with this training, he could sneek in to an enemy base and mess with things. in short, he wanted to take it apart, put it back together, and use it.
Veemon's Followers