Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Jay looked at Sirius. "Now that's a really interesting way to see my friend, very useful actually" the gray wolf say with a smile as he then turned back to check his suit.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a couple clicks from Raize pulling back on the top of the guns' barrels she placed one pistol under her pillow and the rest into her bag. She grabbed her submachine gun to begin dismantling it and gleaning every niche of the gun making sure its fully cleaned out.
The OCA
Crest felt a light pressure at his temple and felt Sirius look. it was a weird sensation. he shook his head to clear it. "may as well put it on." he threw it on and moved around a bit. "not bad."
Veemon's Followers
Back in Gol's office, the two were standing there, waiting.

"It time?"

"Yeah, lets get it started."

Gol said picked up a medium sized crate and gave it to Keith.

"Take these, I'll be handing these out to those I know that have the right skill for it. As for those who wont get one, they'll have to earn it and i'll teach them exactly how to use it."

"Right.."

Keith took the crate as Gol opened the door and right next to the door on the inside was a small pannel. He pressed the button and spoke into it as the loud speakers on the outside of the camp transfered his voice throughout the camp.

"All newcomers who have just entered the camp, report outside by my office in a line, shoulder to shoulder. You may have your stealth suits on or not...just report outside."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Eep. Well.... looks like it's time... Yoosei, you can just set my sniper rifle on the bed for now." She smiled sweetly and swished her tail as she headed to the door. She opened it and headed toward Gol's office and to the front of it and stood somewhere near it, waiting for everyone else to arrive. She turned around and quickly glanced inside Gol's office to see Gol and Keith with the crate. She turned back around in a hurry and swished her tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yoosei nodded and set Misty's sniper rifle on bed and stood up as she walks outside and towards Gol's office. her face expression switched for a thoughtful one once again. "I wonder if I will get to see that guy again right now...the one that was staring at me just a bit ago.." she said softly and her tails swished instinctively at the thought of that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
When Misty turned back around, she saw Yoosei coming her way and smiled a bit. "Hmm... think we should just start a line anywhere in front here?" She looked around for more of the others that came in after her to see if she knew anyone else other than Yoosei, Gol, and Keith.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sirius and Hideyasu walked out of the barracks and to where Misty and Yoosei were as Hideyasu sighed "I wonder what this is about." The two then joined the 'line'.
Jay was just finishing of put on his suit as he heard Gol. "Well here we go" he said as he put his gun on his bag for now and then walked out the barracks and got in the line as he noticed Yoosei there already and smiled. "Is her.... that girl I saw earlier" he thought as he still was smiling, he then turned his attention back to the office as he waited.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With haste Raize put together her machine gun and set it against the wall beside the bed. She swiftly walked out of the Women's Barraks and to the office that Gol said to meet up at seeing other people lining up she knew she was at the right place. Raize stopped beside Sirius and Hideyasu folded her arms and stood quietly her tail swished slowly behind her awaiting further instructions.
The OCA