Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Gol: *turns toward Ray and growls, showing his pearly white fangs*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis - Shoot, he saw those coming...

Janis Replica 3 - WHAA!!! *Crashes into Replica 4 and 5, causing them to instantly disappear, leaving 3 by herself again. Slowly gets back up* Heheh I'm not done yet sweety...*Creates a few seals with her hands* Dragon's Flame *Holds her hand in front of her and blows out a large flame at Steve*

Janis - Why didn't she disappear? She isn't lovestruck is she? This could be a problem...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: ..grr.... *he shielded himself with his arms and slowly walked toward the replica, coming close enough to quickly use both hands and grab her by her wrists and holding her arms up in the air over her head* Your little tricks are useless... *he stared at her through his scanner on his face, holding her wrists together so she wouldnt move*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis Replica 3 - * Bound by Steve, her face blushing wildly as she tries to escape, to no avail of course, she stops and hangs loosly from her captive* Hmmm... Guess I'm all yours now...

Janis - O.O What the hell are you thinking!!! *Puts hands together for Dispell Jutsu* Dispel! *Nothing happens* DISPEL!!! *Still nothing happens* Grr, I don't have the strength to create anymore replicas to help her. -_-* That's just great, a replica with... that... thought inside of it. *Summons what little power she has left for her Curaga spell*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: All mine? What would i need you for..? I already beat you...im done with you. *he said to her and lowered her so he tossed her away from him and walked back to go pick up his rifle*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
*-which is melted*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Janis - *Before her third replica could get back up, she slices it, causing it to finally disappear* Glad that's over, who would have thought I would like Steve that much......O.O I said that out loud, didn't I? *Blushes, chuckles a little, holding her blade*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ray: *smirks at Janis*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions