Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Misty: HEY HEY HEY!! Get that thing away from me.. I wasn't calling you a coward... I was calling Steve that. He just disappeared like always... he's just a damn coward.. he will pay..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Janis - Heh, That little toy? Well, let's see how you deal with this! *Forms a cross seal with her hands* Shadow Clone! *Three replicas appeared, all with their NC Knives out. The real one jumps back to Misty and Gol* Sorry about the misunderstanding... *She casts Curaga on Misty and Gol, recovering their health*

Janis Replicas - Alright girls, Fang Attack! *They charge Steve, two jump in the air while one stays on the ground.*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: *sighs and pushes a button on his chest, causing a sudden change by having steel plates covering most of body* Try me then... *tosses gun aside and prepares himself*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis Replicas X3 *Surprised at the defence Steve suddenly puts up, their attack scrapes the steel shell, only leaving some scrach marks like a wolf's attack. They back away to figure out what to do next.*

Janis Replica 1 - Didn't expect this...
Janis Replica 2 - I know... She was right though, he's tough.
Janis Replica 3 - *A lovey look comes over her face* He is kinda cute though...
Janis Replica 1&2 - HEY! Focus here!!!
Janis Replica 2 - Let's try... that technique.
Janis Replica 3 - Ok...Mmmm... *Still has that same look*
Janis Replica X3 - * Retuns to their original position, angles their NC Knives in front of them, then sprints forward, about to use the Zantesuken attack*

Janis - *Blushing* That was a little embarrasing...
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: Hmph...*he held out his hands that were also partically covered with steel and took a step forward as they apporched and parried one the knives that one replica had and grabbed her wrist as he moved behind her, then lashing her toward the other replica by him* Kill me or not, i'll still come back.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis Replica 1&2 - *Hits eachother and disappears in a puff of smoke*

Janis Replica 3 - *Misses, Stands behind him and looks back, a slight blush on her face* Heheh. ^_^()

Janis - What are you doing! Attack him!
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: *knows that someone was behind him from his sonar blinking loudly and quickly from his scanner* ...Whats with you just standing there?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Janis Replica 3 - *Lowly* I can't believe I got that close to him...*Snaps out of her trance* Oh, right... Dark Spinner!!! *Starts a spin attack*

Janis - *sigh* I wish she would keep her thoughts to herself...
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steve: *as soon as she spun toward him, he quickly reached out and grabbed her arm, stopping her and lifted her up* I believe you with the wrong person... *he said and tossed her over to her other replicas*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Loki: *from out of the blue* (swats Gol's head with a plastic fish) BOOM! HEADSHOT!! *reverts back to Ray* Eh? *looks at fish* ...fish...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers