Join our server on Discord

Gol & Misty's RP!
"Hmmm....just stay standing for the mean time."

he said as he grabbed a bottle of body wash soap and went over by her.

"Okay, start from the top, then work my way down."

He said to himself as he squirted some of the soap into his paw and rubbed it into both of his paws and started washing her body with his paws along his shoulders and neck.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She relaxed her muscles and closed her eyes as he began washing her shoulders and neck.

"Ooh... that's really good hun.. it feels nice.."

She took her tail and stroked his chest with it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He murred a little as she stroked his fur with her tail. He continued washing off her shoulders and neck and moved down her arms, then stopped, and brought his head over her shoulder and said softly in her ear.

"Hold your arm up hun."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Mmm.... okay......"

She got slightly horny when he whispered into her ear, holding up her arm like he told her to as she pressed her claws against the wall of the shower.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
His paws slowly went down from under her arms and carressed his paws along her sides, slowly and gently along her chest, over her breasts.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
With eyes still closed, she began breathing a little heavier as she placed her free claw on his paw, tilting her head back slightly.

"Mmm.. you so know how to please me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He chuckled as his paws stopped just along the top of her breasts.

"I know I do, but your body is what really turns me on when im with you."

He said carressing his paws along her breasts and down to her belly, and back up again, doing the same motion again and again.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She smiled and chuckled as he continued caressing her body. Her breaths kept getting a little shorter, for rubbing her stomach was one of her biggest pleasure spots.

"I know... mm.. this feels really... really... good.."

She slowly backed up toward him so that the back of her body was against his.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He slowly moved his arms around her body, now carressing her belly and slowly going down between her legs to carress her slit gently with paw.

"How you feeling now hun?"

He asked giving a little lick on the side of her neck.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Her heavy breaths turned into short but quiet moans as she slipped her tail from between their bodies and rubbed the inside of his left thigh.

"I feel... very.. horny... and.. relaxed.."

Her eyes still closed, she leaned her head back more and gently rest it on his shoulder, gently nibbling on his neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA