Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Cassandra blushed. "Well... she is certainly foreward... but... I don't know what she would think of.. if she knew..." "Sorry.. but we don't have any alchohol here.. just moved in, and I don't know anwhere we could buy any.." she said as she walked over toward Cinder.

Hitomi smiled. "Well... actually.. We do have something.. a little going away present from mother.." "Is drinking with them such a good idea..? I don't know how it will hit me... and.. if something happens here.. I want to be able to remember it.." "We have plenty of other stuff.. or, we have that half bottle of Jack..."
(College)

Saphire walked with Nath as they started toward's Nath's place, "That's right I've never seen your place before," she said giggling softly as she held the lupine's arm.

(Snow's Appartment)

Snow giggled softly feeling the tap on her shoulder, "Are you expecting me to fall for that?"
The OCA
"Who wouldn't?" Alice said with a smile, "Come on I'll clean you up" she said, getting on top of Shadow almost immediately and actually climbed onto him, starting to use her dog tongue to lap at his chest and nipples while she supported herself by placing her paws on his arms.

(Apartment)

"Concert? I've always liked them, dunno what the problem is. We go, watch then come back for some fun with the cute Yoosei" Mar grinned, his tail wagging happily, "I wouldn't like to prevent you from going there."

(Wales)

Smiling, Dorothy cuddled with Kurtz and nuzzled his face, "I think we got a LOT to do... you're right" she said, giving a gentle bite to his neck.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan looked at Mar knowing perfectly what kind of fun he means but decided not push the subject and instead just smiled.

"Sure, sounds like a plan but.... we only have two tickets, but maybe you still can get one for you Mar" Dan said having to be honest with his friend as he held Yoosei gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blinked and looked at Dan. "honey...did you forgot that Mitsuki said all the tickets were sold out already...that she only managed to save a few for her friends?...or did I misheard her?" she smiles nervously.

< Snow's Appartment >

"well I was...but you didn't" Kurai chuckled softly and smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath smiled, giving a soft chuckle to Saphire as he nodded; walking with her towards his place at a quite decent pace. "Yeah... it's just an apartment though, so don't get you're hopes up..." He laughed slightly.

(Fountain)

Eyes widening slightly to the gentle bite, Kurtz moaned, arching his head back a little as he snuggled with her gently - wrapping his more muscled arms around her. "MMhh.... m-much... to do."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Star's Apartment >

Richter pricked up his ears, raising his head from her crotch; his cock twitching from her tongue's touch. "Of course you can do this with a male...", Oh my Gods! You mean she's been with a female...how fucking hot!! Haven't you 69-ed with a male before?"

--------

< Hitomi & Casandra's Room >

Sliding to he edge of the couch, Indigo glared at Cinder, balling her claws into fists, "I'm sorry for my sister's behavior, Casandra. Just say the word and she'll be out for the count...and believe me, she's no match for me."
Turning to Hitomi and bowing slighty, "It's very gracious of you for your kind offer...I'm sure whatever you serve, both of us will enjoy." I'll enjoy whatever 'you' have to offer, Hitomi!

Ushering Casandra into the loveseat, Cinder crosses her legs and leans against the pig-tailed vixen, "You better watch out, Casi...once alcohol gets past these lips, I may not be able to control these paws of mine. Especially with a hot thing like you, sitting next to me." The pepper coated vixen inhales Casandra's scent. Mmmmm, smells good enough to eat...yum!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow shivered a bit, Alice's tongue was pretty cold, "This is definately nicer than taking a shower." He joked a bit as he placed one of his paws on top of her head and petted her gentley.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Thought you would never post.

IC:

Alice murred softly at listening to his words while taking the praise. She closed her eyes and gently started to run her tongue all around after wrapping the big dog cock with her mouth.

(Apartment)

Mar blinked, then he stood there thinking for a moment. He looked at Yoosei slightly bewildered and raised an eyebrow, not losing his cool. "Did you just say 'Mistuky'?"

(Wales)

Dorothy giggled a bit and closed her eyes, resting her muzzle on his shoulder, "What do we do now sweetie?" she asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Wales)

"Well... Probably now all the shops are starting to close... so... I guess I'll show you around Cardiff and some monuments and places before heading back..." He murmured, before smirking and producing a camera out of his pocket. "I'll make sure to grab photos. Don't worry."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds