Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Feeling the tapping on her shoulder Snow simply blinked, "Am I supposed to fall for that?" she said poking her tongue out at him.
The OCA
"Mmmnnh... yeeaaaah..." Alice said half-mindlessly before she cuddled up to him, "I love you too doggy..."

(Apartment)

Mar shrugged, "Never complained about those mashed potatoes. Kinda gave a fill to them" he pointed to either of his biceps, jokingly winked to Carl and turned to follow Dan and Yoosei, "See ya pops, watch it" he raised his arm without turning himself around, then put it back on his pocket.

(Wales)

Dorothy smiled to Kurtz, "Let's go then, gee I would love to stop and rest for now" she said with a small giggle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carl just smiled and shook his head in amusement and then he returned to his car to finish it in time for the dinner with his wife.

Dan, Yoosei and Mar soon arrived to Dan's apartment, he opened the door and let them in and he walked in as well closing the door and smiled. "Home Sweet Home" Dan said as he went to the kitchen and put the ice-cream in the fridge, he turned and saw the clock and remembered that he and Yoosei had tickets for Mitsuki's concert, he walked back to the livingroom and smiled at Yoosei.

"Hon, with all this fun I didn't realized time went too fast, Mitsuki's concert will start soon" the gray wolf say as he pointed at the clock.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smiling and nodding, Nath continued to walk down the stairs with her, ending up taking another flight soon after as they soon exited from the college, walking out. "Yeah... I think it might be like ten, twenty odd minutes only..." He murmured.

(Wales)

"Well then, here." He smiled, walking over with her to the tree as he slowly slipped down by the tree, sighing as he rested back against the trunk gently, looking up to her. "We got all week... I don't think some time now will hurt..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei perks her ears up and looks at the clock to then nodded. "oh you are right...I almost had forgot about it..." she then looks at Dan and twitches her ears. "what shall we do then? I mean.. we have guests here now...well it's just Mar.. but still we can't just ask him to leave.." she said softly while walking closer to Dan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow moved his hips a bit, his member, knot and all, easily popping free. "Well at least we don't have to deal with that little getting stuck problem this way." he smiled, he glanced over at the TV with just enough time to see the credits rolling, "Looks like we missed the movie, but I enjoyed this show alot more."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Star's Apartment >

As the Renamon's gentle touches sent shivers of electricity through his body, Richter lifted his head from her crotch. "Mmmmm...good, huh? Well, I've got a better idea...and position for ya!"
Rising to his knees, the wolf repositions himself, straddling Star's body in a 69 position; his erect organ and furry pouch dangling above her head. Grasping her soft inner thighs, he looks over his shoulder and growls, "I'm sure you'll like this better, Star...I can get my tongue further into you, this way!" He buries his muzzle against her pussy.

--------

< Hitomi & Casandra's Room >

Indigo walked over into their living room, sitting down at one end of the couch, crossing her legs. "Well, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, Hitomi...I'd like something to drink, first. I'm a little thirsty. What about you Cin?...do you want anything?"

Spying a loveseat, on the other side of the room, Cinder leaps over near Casandra. Brushing up against her and caressing her shoulder, she responds to her sister, "Uh yeah! I'll take this fox, here...two glasses with ice and a bottle of tequila. *whispers* Wanna join me over here, Casi?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I would not have brought you on stage if I did not have a good reason," he stated while he put a finger to her lips to silence her protests, knowing he needed to get her over her stage fright in all its forms.
--------------------------------------
(inside the club)

Carmen's pants got a wet spot on as she got extremely horny at what she was doing to Mindy, she lowered her head and started licking and gently nipping at the ewe's neck, while she still rubbed her tail between Mindy's legs.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt finally smiled a bit, "Okay, I trust you." She said as she placed her wrists back in the cuffs to be locked together, "Just don't expect this to become a common thing."

*Outside*

Mindy moaned a bit, the pain in her eyes had gone away for the most part, but it had been awhile since someone had been this gentle with her. Every touch of the dextrous tail sent a wave of pleasure through her body like electricity, Oh damn she's good at this.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star looked puzzled for a moment, then grinned. "Oh! So you can do this with a male too.." she said as she shifted her positioning, and leaned her head up, licking around the head of his dick once, then looking down to judge his reaction. She licked her lips, smiling as she could still taste herself on him. "Now I know why he seemed to enjoy that almost as much as I did.."