Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Meanwhile, the red lizard jumped on top of the tree and searching the surroundings, if she able to find more fruits or suitable vegetables as an ingredient. Right now, she able to find certain fruits and veges in small amount.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Curious as to what she was up to, Galdia quickly climed the tree he was hiding behind. Parting the rbanches a little, he could see her more clearly. What a beauty. Galdia had never felt this way before. Sure he occasionally tried to impress the ladies, but he had never felt like this when doing so. He admired her natural beauty, and that made him feel like....caressing her body gently with his paws. He HAD to see more of her. Taking a few more "steps" closer to her on the branch he was on, he parted the leaves even more, until he heard a snap, before plunging straight for the ground.
A snap sound doesn't bring the red lizard to the sound, because she's currently listening to her MP3 player which the noise-reduction earphone attached on her ears. "Ahh..find one.." She jumped to the ground and walk to the place where she found another fruits, then she picked up some. "I guess this is enough..." She spoke to herself.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Grunting from his current position, his crotch nearly in reach form his face, the wolf got up, and looked up to where the Red lizard is, or rather, was. Noticing that she was gone, he lookaed all around for her, and quickly found her getting ready to leave. Wondering if it was a good idea to talk to her or not, he slowly approached her.
Then, she turn off her music plater and took off the earphone, place it inside her pocket. Her eyes suddenly catches the wolf who slowly approaches her, and she throws a cute smile. "Hello.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hi..." the wolf said, as he came about 10 feet close to her. "I noticed you were picking fruits around here, and well... I don't see many people walking around out here a lot." he said, looking at her fruit basket. "Are you collecting fruit?"
The red lizard nods while placing the fruit she takes inside the basket. "Yes.. This would be my diner tonight.." She spoke as lifts the basket, before looking back to the wolf. "..Are you always come here..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"yes, I do... to train." he said, before mock punching his fists. "So, uhm... What's your name?" he asked. "Oh, by the way, my name is Galdia."
"Shiko. Nce to meet you, Galdia.." She smile as bowing her head. "So, would you like to come to my house..? I can serve you some food..if you feel hungry.." With that, she raise a very cute smile, before turn her body and walks away.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, sure! I've worked up an appetite." Galdia said, as he followed Shiko.