Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz panted while feeling Altima's male cum filling his butt before the gragon's member shrank down. He fell on top of Altima, licking her muzzle. "Aaahhh...A-Alt..."

Ryo moans a little as feel her bum touches his crotch. He continued to lick her cheek down to her neck, just want to tease her.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh, god....that felt...good...." Altima said, just as her member completely shrank back, now fully female once more. "I hope...we can do...that again...sometime..."

"heehee! stop, you're making me feel a little yiffy!" Ishana giggled, as she squirmed a little to Ryo's loving licks.
"...mnhh...yeah...I really...hope so..." Faiz continued to gasp, began to embrace Altima closer to him.

Ryo smiles while continued to lick her neck playfully. "..This is what I call...a tease with full of love.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Murring contently, Altima slowly began to feel sleepy, and fatigued. Resting her head against Faiz' body, she soon fell asleep.

"mhmm... keep doing that... feels real good..." Ishana murred, half closing her eyes.
"You must really tired...Altima.." Faiz smile as lay himself besides her and embrace softly, spreading his warmth around her body.

Ryo continued to lick her neck playfully before switching to her ear. His paws caressing her waists up and down.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ishana began to squirm a little, when Ryo began licking her ears. "heehee, tickles..!"
Ryo then bite her ear softly, and lick it again, his paws caressing her body in a teasing way. "So..you have any idea what we should do next..?" He asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmm... I honestly don't know.." Ishana said, as she calmed down a little from the giggling.
"I see..Let's just cuddle then.." Ryo smiles an d cuddles Ishana's soft body.

Somewhere near the edge of the forest, a red female lizard searching a fruit to bring home for tonight's dinner.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ishana murrs softly, as Ryo cuddles her fluffy body. She presses her body closer to his.

Focusing a little, a lone grey wolf had his eyes closed, in complete concentration. He opened his eyes, as he grunted, before lauching his fist at a tree. Stopping mere inches from the tree, his ears perked up, ashe heard a few leaves crunch nearby. Very curious as to who was nearby, Galdia cautiously walks towards the stranger, stopping only a few trees away from her. He saw her red, shiny scales.