Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Hey hands off the lady pal she has a fiancee already" Dan slightly as a joke but mostly was in a serious way, he knew how convincing Mar could be with the girl and he didn't want to take that risk.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hope you don't plan on me stopping," Shadow growled slightly as he picked up his pace, sliding effortlessly in and out of Alice's wet cunt, it'd been a long time since they did it this way which made it feel great, "We'll have to switch it up more often."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casandra smiled. "Well.." "Sounds like those two upstairs moved to another part of the apartment... should be safe to stay here for now." "Why don't you two come on in..?" she asked, eyeing the two of them. "Should I tell them that it isn't 'that' kind of club..? Nah... lets talk for awhile before I mention that..."

Hitomi moved a little to the side, which left a path between them. "Yea, come on in! We won't bite." "Not that hard anyway... both of them are very cute.."
Kurai couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Its not cheating," Snow replied turning around, "its seeking an opportunity to strike!" she said with a cute giggle, "Never know if you have someone in an armlock who is a tickle torture expert," she added poking her tongue out cutely. "Whats next?" she asked getting more into it now.
The OCA
Dan blushed when hearing Yoosei's question and couldn't help but look away as he already has parked the car. "I..... we better go inside the apartment or the icecream will end all melted" he said avoiding the subject as he got out the car and walked to the other side and opened the door for Yoosei to come out.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty!" Picking himself up, Kurtz slowly took his drink with him; the cup of coke wobbling as he took a long gulp from it, his other muscled arm extending out. "Let's go, I can't wait to show it to you-"

(School)

Moving towards the door after Saphire, Nath smiled, slowly wrapping his arm around hers as he walked out with her, looking towards her gently. "So... what's the time of the performance on the tickets again?"

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Light moaned sightly enjoying his tease, she streached out her legs during the enjoyment. "Thats nice you know how to please girls" Light couldn't help feeling more horny and started to get a little wet between her legs
Kurai smiles and twitches ears softly. "oh you want to continue? now that surely is surprising. most girls wish to end this as soon as they fail a first time... nice to meet someone willing to take another try for a change"

(Car)

Yoosei giggles cutely and then steps out of the car and quickly gots her muzzle near Dan's and plants a soft kiss on his lips. with that action of his, to try and change subject, she got the answer she seeked and decided to not push further the matter now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh you're so damn right!" Alice howled, bucking her hips as if it was the last time she would be fucked in her puss. She cummed so much it seemed as if she was leaking all her body juices altogether. "Ohhh just don't stop!"

(Street)

Mar rolled his eyes, but his smile never disappeared. He followed them to the aparment with his claws in his pockets. "So, what was your floor number? Forgot about it since we only used the place to uhh... you know."

(Wales)

Dorothy giggled to Kurtz and stood up ready to follow him, "Gee let's go then cutie!" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad