Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
(College)

"You have a point," Saphire said looking out the window still seeing if the teacher will come or not and looked up at the clock seeing it was nearing now ten minutes. She then turned to Nath with an unsure look, "Should we just leave?" she asked uncertain of what may happen if they were to.

(Snow's Appartment)

Snow nodded then attempted a poorly executed karate chop at Kurai.
The OCA
Alice stretched and arched back, moaning out loud, "So many times in the ass and I had forgotten how it felt on here" she said, sticking her tongue out as she panted wildly in ecstasy.

(Street)

"I think we can do it again, but this time, we'll both get distracted" Mar said, "What do you say Yoosei? Wanna be Ashley?" he teased jokingly.

(Wales)

Dot smiled cutely and nodded, "I agree! So what do we do now?" she asked impatiently.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan let out a low growl upon hearing Mar saying that as he entered in the parking area of the apartment building.

"In your dreams pal" he said as he had the wheel gripped so tightly you could swear he was going to break it anytime soon.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurai couldn't help but chuckle as he observed Snow before dodging the first attempt as an attack, quickly grabbing her arm gently, making her turn around with her back facing him and her arm on her back, as his paw grips it gently. "not bad..." he said softly while smiling.

(Car)

Yoosei couldn't help but blush quite darkly in embarrassment. "n-no t-thanks..." she said softly and in an almost low tone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well we're gonna have to start doing this more often." Shadow smiled as he slid a bit inside of her. It wasn't as tight as her ass was but it felt great wrapped around his member, "Much more often." he said moaning.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think it's alright to go now." Nath chuckled, closing one eye as he quickly looked towards Saphire, swishing his bushy tail about behind him. "Let's move, shall we?"

(Wales)

"Well, there's lots of things. Game places, clothing shops, lots of things. How about we just go have a walk?" Kurtz smiled, winking to Dot gently. "Hm... or I could take you to the fountains..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Star's Apartment >

Holding Star tightly against him, Richter kicks open her bedroom door, climbs over the foot of the bed and lies her down on the mattress. Backing up a bit, he lets his erect member slip from her pussy as he lies down upon his stomach, facing her crotch. Mmmmm! Looks good enough to eat...I'm gonna make her cum like she's never cum before.
Drawing her knees up slightly with his paws, the wolf spreads her legs open, and peers up over her nude body, up into her eyes. "Hold on, Star...your body's going for a ride." Richter buries his muzzle against her furry cleft and begins tonguing and sucking her clit.

--------

< Outside Hitomi & Casandra's Room >

Cinder locked her gaze upon Casandra. Hmmmm...they're both hot, but I think there's something special about this one...
Side-stepping her sister, Cinder leans against the doorway, looking in, "Yeah, Casi...I'll help you find whatever you're looking for. Just gimme a chance."

Indigo looked over at the petite vixen, "That'd be great Hitomi...it'd be nice to get to know the both of you better...and we can talk about the club, too." I bet she can move on the dance floor. "Neither of us have gone out clubbing in a while."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Light laughted out loud swifting her tail in enjoyment, "someone likes to play" Light smiled kissing Disrubed on his forehead
Disturbed smiles sheepishly, "Whats not to like," he replied nuzzling into her breast, "when you're teasing me with titties like these." The wolf then brought his muzzle to Lights neck, "My turn to tease," he said softly before he starts swirling his tongue at the nip of her neck knowing its one of many sensitive spots of a female.

(College)

"Mmmmokay," Saphire agreed to Nath before putting her notebook back into her bag and got up then ruffled the white lupines hair a bit with a smile before walking towards the door but waited for him while swishing her puffy tail.

(Snow's Appartment)

Snow blinked as she was quickly spun around and suddenly her arms behind her back, "Whooa that was quick!" she said with a giggle. "But you leave yourself open though!" she said moving her tail to his side and gave Kurai a good tickle.
The OCA
"Hrrr mrrr!!" moaned Alice, her cunt dripping juices like a small waterfall as she started bucking back, "Oh god I'm gonna cum soon doggy!" she announced.

(Street)

Mar kept smiling to Yoosei, "Was a joke honey, don't get so embarrassed" he said, placing a gentle arm around her shoulders just to assure her.

(Wales)

Dot smiled back, "Let's go for a walk to the fountains then" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad